List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did they pay Martin and McGovern in their first years?

i’d be very surprised if Kreuzer and Simpson were anywhere near a million combined.. With one of them on the veterans or marc murphy

Martin was more than a mil first year was he not to prevent anyone else taking him in the psd

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s interesting that the Neeld GoDeez saga is rolled out but on the flip side there’s the McCartney GoDoggys saga and well we know how that turned out.
Or Blight to Adelaide and culling three of their most beloved senior players.

If it nets us a flag then obviously we'd all take it. But the successes of those two clubs are probably the flimsiest premiership models to emulate - their H&A finishing positions in the 'successful' five years (from the arrival of Beveridge/Blight) are 6-7-10-13-7 and 4-5-13-11-8 respectively, only fractionally better than what we managed under Laidley or Scott. Not exactly the kind of formula you risk Neeldesque disaster to replicate...

I’d be happy with both.

Brodie is really homesick
...I get the feeling he’ll explode if he gets back home. Far more natural footballer compared to someone like Bonar.

There was talk earlier that 2mP was a cheap option as a replacement to brown...not really seeing that. Currently on maybe 100k less than brown and have to give up a last first early second which is all we may get for brown....

He was sore for a bit, but he's a-okay now. Just an annoying injury to recover from, especially at an age where you've been coping it for a decade at the coalface.
Good to hear.

He will be the best thing development wise for our young mids. Its a much simpler game for them if Cunners is inside doing his thing.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If it nets us a flag then obviously we'd all take it. But the successes of those two clubs are probably the flimsiest premiership models to emulate - their H&A finishing positions in the 'successful' five years (from the arrival of Beveridge/Blight) are 6-7-10-13-7 and 4-5-13-11-8 respectively, only fractionally better than what we managed under Laidley or Scott. Not exactly the kind of formula you risk Neeldesque disaster to replicate...

I’d be happy with both.

...I get the feeling he’ll explode if he gets back home. Far more natural footballer compared to someone like Bonar.

Essendon right into Brodie

There was talk earlier that 2mP was a cheap option as a replacement to brown...not really seeing that. Currently on maybe 100k less than brown and have to give up a last first early second which is all we may get for brown....

pick up his wage and watch that 1st/2nd become a 3rd

How that makes any sense whatsoever, dumb founded. BBB has his flaws but I doubt Wrightys career will be no BbB career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be happy with both.

Jy’s Mate too

Tom Phillips from pies might be out as they look to pay DeGoey and Moore. I thought he was "good" but just checked his stats which are mainly below average.

Don’t think that’ll help the pies that much.
He wouldn’t be on big money.

Former amateur boxing champion.

Always welcome.

Guess he won’t be a JZ whipping boy then. 😂

pick up his wage and watch that 1st/2nd become a 3rd

Yeah there shouldn’t be many clubs with to much since in their cap.

So I believe ess are giving him what 700by4.... so Carl giving more than that what the?

Ahh yes, carltank is a club of open cheque books. There are plenty of talents coming from the drafts and based on our recent draft selections, we have done very well since 2016 in that we have gotten around 3 into the starting 22 each year. If we can nail pick 2 and 9 plus 2 more from the later rounds then we are laughing all the way to the bank. If we can finish in the bottom 4 next year, another top pick, we are ready for the rise up the ladder in 2022.

I take peoples well being and long history of concussions seriously.. so I guess its not whats wrong with me you need to ask? Oh but a dr has cleared him, so its all good

I reckon if I was Ben Buckley and Brady came to me saying he was thinking drafting McCartin I would say I want three independent neurologists to give Paddy the okay, i would want the AFL to sign off on it, and whoever is the relevant insurer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back