List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not behd, Deal one would never fly, the other couple arent bad.

edit: nah, deal 3 wont fly either andgiving polec and pick 9 for pick 4 would only benefit if they picked up his salary
You haven't swayed me*

* I only said that he isn't untradeable, not that we should trade him. Big difference.
Nobody is ‘untradeable’...
However if we decide that we won’t trade him (as stated by Brady last week) then isn’t that basically the same thing anyway?

Weren’t aware of what they signed up for?
Yeah .. As in they signed cos the club said finals and playing GFs within two or three years.

Less than a year later it's "no we're gonna tank fora few years and draft heaps." It's effectively a different contract. Especially if the lure of us playing finals swayed them. Which appears to be why they are letting Higgo explore his options, (IMO anyway.)

Yeah .. As in they signed cos the club said finals and playing GFs within two or three years.

Less than a year later it's "no we're gonna tank fora few years and draft heaps." It's effectively a different contract. Especially if the lure of us playing finals swayed them. Which appears to be why they are letting Higgo explore his options, (IMO anyway.)
Thats laughable! What crock of s**t that is..

these are veterans of a football club. They signed because they wanted to stay. Dont beat it up into something its not. Who is the ex disgruntled player with an axe to grind that dished out that information?

Players have to actually win games of footy, the club can't do it for them.

Is cunnington on the move as well?

cunnington told to explore his options....?

Yeah, I wouldn't be against a talented 24 year old player getting a go. I mean would he be an upgrade on hosie?

My question though, if I was his manager, is Shaw's game plan really suitable for his type of reoccurring injuries?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take peoples well being and long history of concussions seriously.. so I guess its not whats wrong with me you need to ask? Oh but a dr has cleared him, so its all good
Sometimes you are a bit of a campaigner but I think you're right on with this.

Thats laughable! What crock of sh*t that is..

these are veterans of a football club. They signed because they wanted to stay. Dont beat it up into something its not. Who is the ex disgruntled player with an axe to grind that dished out that information?
It's what happened.

The club said Higgo was free to explore his options on the back of us choosing to rebuild. Despite his contract.

So it's not a crock of s**t. The club are recognising they signed a contract under different expectations and are giving him the option to break it if playing finals again is that important to him.

It's what happened.

The club said Higgo was free to explore his options on the back of us choosing to rebuild. Despite his contract.

So it's not a crock of sh*t. The club are recognising they signed a contract under different expectations and are giving him the option to break it if playing finals again is that important to him.
Did it happen though? Every man & his dog seems to have inside info at this time of year...
We haven’t put him up for trade like we were happy to do publicly with Brown.
If Higgins thought we were going to be serious contenders in the 2 years he signed up for, then that’s his own dilusional fault...

Reckon GC have gotten a lot of suitors ask for Wright seeing as there is 3-5 teams looking for a mobile tall forward. Would probably have to give up a 2nd or late first for him.
Since when was a mobile tall forward worth any first rounders. Late second. Take it or leave it!

Am I doing it right?

If Brown leave 2MP would be a decent addition to see how it pans out, but he isnt worth anything more than a late second rounder, hasn't really done anything yet.

Has “two phones” ever got anything right?

Why would Crows give up a first rounder when they can grab him in the PSD for nix? (Geddit?)

I thought he is banned from this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back