Player Sponsorship 2021 AFL Sponsorship - JOSH DAICOS (Bank details in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Moeydw $50 Pendlbury No coffee PAID
Antz $100 Daicos PAID
neilk $100 for starters, Henry - No GA, no finals tickets... PAID
Laurie Holden $100 - Not too fussed. Love to have a Daicos badge but ;) Henry would be fine with me too. PAID
Magpie Ink - 30 Prawns minus 1 Pineapple :) , Not fussed who we sponsor, no coffee. $100 PAID
Pie eyed $100.00 Daicos, no coffee. PAID
ppoiter- $50, no prizes that require being in melbourne - PAID
Maggie5 - $50 - no GA, No finals tickets, thank you.....PAID
Gone Critical $100 no prizes. Daics. PAID
TradeDraft $100. PAID
Good Horse $100 no prizes, Daicos PAID
Obese Arachnid 10 plums or 50% of a Ghosty or two pineapples or ......yeah fiddy bucks thanks MG, jumper only. PAID
lyfsux- $50 Daicos, no prizes that require being in Melbourne.... PAID
Kashyboy-$100. Daics or Darcy but not fussed. No GA/ finals tix. No coffee. Thanks PAID
manicmagpie $50 Daicos. Only jumper, merch pack & phpto. Thanks PAID
AD2010 $100 Darcy M. I would love to win President Club or player Coffee Meet and Greet please. No merch. Thanks! ...PAID
jmac70 $100. Daicos PAID
Kirby $100 Daicos. PAID
jackcass - $50 - Chugg (like the name, but happy for whoever) - Anything but the coffee, photo, or finals tickets options. PAID
Ulahoopski $100 Bianco or IQ. No coffee meet or membership thanks.
Temploar $100 PAID
jathanas $100. No prizes, thx. PAID
60 Yards Out, $50, prizes back in the pot. - PAID
Vedder, $50, No Melb prizes PAID
Pedro $100 PAID
left at home $50 PAID
Premier Pies $100. PAID
foreigner $50 PAID

Kashyboy and Ulahoopski I can't find your payments in the account. Can you please double check?

I'm going to draw the prizes tomorrow. foreigner Premier Pies Pedro are you in for everything?

Moeydw has accepted the GA memberships as no-one else wanted them, so congratulations - it's good to see them being used

Antz $100 Daicos PAID
Laurie Holden $100 - Not too fussed. Love to have a Daicos badge but ;) Henry would be fine with me too. PAID
Magpie Ink - 30 Prawns minus 1 Pineapple :) , Not fussed who we sponsor, no coffee. $100 PAID
TradeDraft $100. PAID
Obese Arachnid 10 plums or 50% of a Ghosty or two pineapples or ......yeah fiddy bucks thanks MG, jumper only. PAID
Kashyboy-$100. Daics or Darcy but not fussed. No GA/ finals tix. No coffee. Thanks PAID
AD2010 $100 Darcy M. I would love to win President Club or player Coffee Meet and Greet please. No merch. Thanks! ...PAID
jmac70 $100. Daicos PAID
Kirby $100 Daicos. PAID
jackcass - $50 - Chugg (like the name, but happy for whoever) - Anything but the coffee, photo, or finals tickets options. PAID
Temploar $100 PAID
Pedro $100 PAID
left at home $50 PAID
Premier Pies $100. PAID
foreigner $50 PAID

Kashyboy and Ulahoopski I can't find your payments in the account. Can you please double check?

I'm going to draw the prizes tomorrow. foreigner Premier Pies Pedro are you in for everything?

Moeydw has accepted the GA memberships as no-one else wanted them, so congratulations - it's good to see them being used
Jumper only please Magpie Girl

Not sure why it didn’t go through the first time but have just tried again. Fingers crossed. Let me know Magpie Girl. Thanks for organising.
All good kashyboy - money is in the bank

Antz $100 Daicos PAID
TradeDraft $100. PAID
jmac70 $100. Daicos PAID
Kirby $100 Daicos. PAID
Temploar $100 PAID
Pedro $100 PAID jumper only
left at home $50 PAID
Premier Pies $100. PAID
foreigner $50 PAID

Antz $100 Daicos PAID
TradeDraft $100. PAID
jmac70 $100. Daicos PAID
Kirby $100 Daicos. PAID
Temploar $100 PAID
left at home $50 PAID
Premier Pies $100. PAID
foreigner $50 PAID
Thanks MG as always but could you get on to Chief re the adds!

You have to spend 100 to lose the ads - sorry OA
Is this new? I haven't paid for XXXX for a couple of years but I've had no adds.
Believe I've only paid $50 since then?

Antz $100 Daicos PAID
TradeDraft $100. PAID
jmac70 $100. Daicos PAID
Kirby $100 Daicos. PAID
Temploar $100 PAID
left at home $50 PAID
Premier Pies $100. PAID
foreigner $50 PAID
MyManLynch $100
MG - better late than never, in for a $100 Will transfer later this morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're a Rock Spider?!
tenor.gif

Antz $100 Daicos PAID
TradeDraft $100. PAID
jmac70 $100. Daicos PAID
Kirby $100 Daicos. PAID
Temploar $100 PAID
left at home $50 PAID
Premier Pies $100. PAID
foreigner $50 PAID
MyManLynch $100 PAID

Prizes have been drawn and the lucky winners are:

President's Club Kirby neilk Kashyboy and Pie eyed
You need to choose from one of the following rounds - 4, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20 and 22
The Club would prefer you all to go on the same day but they will probably do two and two, so please indicate your preference asap

Coffee Meet and Greet jmac70 (jmac I realise you may not be able to go but just in case it's in school holidays I thought you might want to wait and see)

Photo Antz

Collingwood and Nike Merchandise Pack Magpie Ink

Team Guernsey jackcass

Congratulations everybody.

ps If you can't, or don't wish to, accept your prize please let me know and I will re-draw it

You need to choose from one of the following rounds - 4, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20 and 22
The Club would prefer you all to go on the same day but they will probably do two and two, so please indicate your preference asap

Coffee Meet and Greet jmac70 (jmac I realise you may not be able to go but just in case it's in school holidays I thought you might want to wait and see)

Photo Antz

Team Guernsey jackcass

ps If you can't, or don't wish to, accept your prize please let me know and I will re-draw it

Woo Hoo, Thanks heaps MG. I never win anything so I'm so happy I've actually won the photo. Congrats to the other winners.

Last edited:
Woo Hoo, Thanks heaps MG. I never win anything so I'm so happy I've actually won the photo. Congrats to the other winners.
Can you PM me your name and address please?

Photo Antz

Team Guernsey jackcass

That's awesome Magpie Girl!!!

I feel very lucky and I'm very appreciative of all your great work.

I've had a look at the rounds and the only one I definitely can't do is round 4 as I have a wedding of a good friend to attend that day.

The other rounds I should be fine and my preferences would be in rounds 11 (Geelong), 16 (Saints) or 17 18 (Carlton) as they are Victorian based teams. Will fit in with what everyone else wants though.

Last edited:

I've had a look at the rounds and the only one I definitely can't do is round 4 as I have a wedding of a good friend to attend that day.

The other rounds I should be fine and my preferences would be in rounds 11 (Geelong), 16 (Saints) or 17 (Carlton) as they are Victorian based teams. Will fit in with what everyone else wants though.
neilk Kashyboy Pie eyed - how do you feel about these options?

The other rounds I should be fine and my preferences would be in rounds 11 (Geelong), 16 (Saints) or 17 (Carlton) as they are Victorian based teams. Will fit in with what everyone else wants though.
Round 17 is not an option. Do you mean 18?

Photo Antz

Team Guernsey jackcass

Hi MG,
Thanks so much for organising the sponsorship, it’s really appreciated. I’m unlikely to be able to go to the coffee meet, so can you please redraw?

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Legend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back