NFL 2021 NFL - Week 2

Down 17-9

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's pretty ordinary. How can you not have a key feature available at season kick off?

Must be all that increased productivity work from home is bringing.
Yeah TAB lady I was spoke to seemed a little embarrassed as well.

yeah thats bloody annoying

Looks like I'll be buying Gamepass and keeping Foxtel

GL with Gamepass, had issues playing Sunday games on my Android TV but could cast from my phone ok but then on Tuesday neither would work, had to fire up my XBox & use it's Gamepass app to watch MNF, pathetic.

Something about this makes me think it will stop being a preseason think and either weekly or monthly show through the season following one or more teams. basically what All or Nothing was just in season and not 6 months after the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets hope its cancelled its gotten stale and boring plus never have the teams i want to watch on it
The NFL wouldnt make an announcement about canceling it, both the NFL and HBO would cancel it quietly in a press release in May or June. its either moving to in season or moving from HBO to somewhere else.

The NFL wouldnt make an announcement about canceling it, both the NFL and HBO would cancel it quietly in a press release in May or June. its either moving to in season or moving from HBO to somewhere else.

Seemed like it will be continuing in season from the advertisement

It happened a decade or so ago in the NBA, with a ref fixing games. Surprisingly everyone moved on pretty quickly from it as a scandal.

Still happens in the NBA lol the whole thing is a massive sham. I meant NFL or NCAAF though as people actually care about them.

Back