Opinion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Prestia (645) vs Cerra (631) vs Serong (636)?
I've been wrestling with Cerra v Serong for some time. And would personally prefer one of those two over Prestia, maybe I'm biased.

Cerra's in a contract year and he's holding off, looks like he's betting on himself having a big year, I like it. His role is the interesting one, Carr has flagged him for more minutes as an inside mid, so hopefully that eventuates. I feel he'll definitely improve his average, the question is how much? He genuinely could make the jump to one of those 100-105 guys, if the role is there.

Serong just has such a fantasy friendly game, can't think of a reason to go against him. Definitely doesn't seem like the type to catch the second year blues.

I genuinely can't split them.

Last edited:
Cunnington and Crisp
V
Sloane and Witherden?

I like Sloane better than Cunners, but Witherden feels kind of risky where as Crisp seems a pretty safe top 6 defender

Definitely the first one for me, although hopefully the preseason will give us a decent look at the roles for Witherden and Sloane, as well as Cunnington's health.

Stewart injured so Laird

Williams + 100k v Crisp? Crisp should basically be full time mid this season, but so should Williams. I've gone Williams

Williams + 100k v Crisp? Crisp should basically be full time mid this season, but so should Williams. I've gone Williams
Williams I would think they said crisp is normally better in the second half of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jelly + Nankervis
Vs
Heppell + ROB

Leaning towards the latter because if Heppell role is real he potentially becomes keeper in defence. ROB obviously a keeper as well.

Harmes is in my team - better options?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back