List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HS reporting that we have offered a third rounder for CCJ but also want Richmond to send us a fourth back.

Am I Sandra Sully on this one? Balls.
Surely its part of a trade for Taz and CCJ.

Tho I kind of hope not cos that would be very funny.

Any decent fringe Saints players we could swap for xerri?
I dont think we'll get much picks wise for him but could get some decent depth or someone crying out for opportunity.
Keep TC for depth and development and run edwards as a forward ruck in the mould that CCJ would be playing in the AFL.
Long?

A reminder guys, if you step onto another forum with the sole intention to troll then their mods are well within their rights to give you a ban. I think it would be pretty annoying missing out on commenting through the entirety of trade eon just to grab the low hanging fruit.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that place after our proposed offer was made public this afternoon.

Absolute nut house.

I’d want to see him as the main ruck for a few games before writing him off. Which, yes, might be tricky with Goldy’s durability. Even in games where he hasn’t been great overall he’s shown some good tap work.

He wasn't bad at VFL level this year, before it got canned. He just wasn't ready to reproduce that at AFL level. The club internally rated him highly.

We were always light on when it came to ruck stock. if he wants to bail and not prove he is better than Edwards or CCJ then a white flag is usually indicative of where they stand.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that place after our proposed offer was made public this afternoon.

Absolute nut house.

Catching up now. It's 3pm and I'm already nervous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't plan on spending anymore time than necessary in their cesspool threads
Is that like saying you're leaving the pub after 1 more beer?

I dont think we'll get much picks wise for him but could get some decent depth or someone crying out for opportunity.
Keep TC for depth and development and run edwards as a forward ruck in the mould that CCJ would be playing in the AFL.
Josh Battle

Battle? 23 could help in back half?

I think Edwards and CCJ kind of puts Xerri in an awkward position.
Edwards is a bit off mate needs incubation

Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back