Autopsy 2022 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably worst on ground unfortunately
It’s an interesting one contrasting the individual performances of him w Rohan and wondering who actually was worse. Particularly keeping in mind the midfield submission we displayed V’s a dominant midfield delivering the ball into the Cats forwards.

Couple of points -
Last year Geelong lost by 83 points to Melbourne and came back to win the GF.
Buddy kicked 52 goals (9th highest goal score) and Heeney 49 goals (12th highest goal scorer) so it was unfortunate they didn't have the best finals buy without them we wouldn't make the GF

Sure he is. How can you question the the reported figure.

300k from the cats.

600k from ring a ding ling which is the local phone company

Sam Maclure says 300k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure he is. How can you question the the reported figure.

300k from the cats.

600k from ring a ding ling which is the local phone company
How naive of me.

Sam Maclure says 300k
The AFL integrity unit should be active with that. Seriously, media Swadling that shite…spare me.

Players should have a nominated value for salary cap purposes, set by the league. There is a system in theNRL like that I think.

The AFL integrity unit should be active with that. Seriously, media Swadling that shite…spare me.

Players should have a nominated value for salary cap purposes, set by the league. There is a system in theNRL like that I think.

I don't know where I stand on that, If player x is willing to pay for less so be it

Need to be tight on outside earnings though

Guess I am just imaging the afl setting values, would be a s**t show

Possibly

makes it annoying when we overpay academy players
Selwood on 150 I guess? Anyhow, I don’t want to go down this path, suffice to say I am very sceptical at the figure stated.

I don't know where I stand on that, If player x is willing to pay for less so be it

Need to be tight on outside earnings though

Guess I am just imaging the afl setting values, would be a s**t show
Possibly, though it brings some transparency to the whole argument without disclosing players actual earns. Play for less, yes, more power to the player for doing, but 300 would be significantly under market value I would guess.

I would love every clubs salary expenditure to be made public each year.

No names required. Just a salary breakdown.

1.1m

Etc.

Would be easy to work out who routinely seems to have extremely generous players to play under market value year in year out

Hicky letting Hawkins kick them 2 in the first just really set the tone

They were garbage efforts fir a numberv1 ruck
to think we had prepared for that…..others around the stoppage as well, not on the ball….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back