Training 2022 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Windhager has a Petracca build. Hopefully he has Petracca's talent.

Then we can all collectively get over never drafting him.

Oh no, why did i bring this up again!
Petracca was wayyyy heavier when he was around Windy’s age. Is listed as only a cm or two taller than Marcus, but was listed at a whopping 95kg in his draft year, and from memory that was after he’d had a fitness campaign that preseason where he’d trimmed down from around 100kg!

Windy already looks cut and ripped.

Last edited:
Just read Tim Gossage predicting Freo, Essendon and Richmond to make the 8.

That annoys me

Edit: just noticed he also said Carlton will make the 8

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2022/01/19/gossages-top-8-and-guaranteed-finalists-for-the-2022-afl-season/?adobe_mc=TS=1642559817|MCMID=29235199763015735866322296453806866828|MCORGID=33BA6CB25D93613E0A495EF3@AdobeOrg

Not only that, but Richmond, Carlton and Essendon are "guarantees" to make the 8.

I love how everyone uses Richmond's injury list as their excuse for missing the finals. Saints had as bad an injury list and finished above them. Not too mention we had the worst draw. I'm so glad we're being underrated

Sausage is a St Kilda man apparently. Never been too positive about us though. He was telling a story once about how he was cleaning the studio and got asked to fill in and they gave him a gig. Seems pretty legit from his content.

903627.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Jarryn Geary of the Saints looks on during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

Hows bytel travelling???
903642.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Jack Bytel of the Saints recovers during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

903632.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Jack Bytel of the Saints in action during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

Best pins in the comp.

903637.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Jack Sinclair (left) and Corey Enright of the Saints are seen during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

903656.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Dougal Howard (left) and Tim Membrey of the Saints are seen during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

903655.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Josh Battle of the Saints is seen during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

903659.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Saints players performs sprints during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

Just in case you thought I was joking about those calves...

903621.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Jack Sinclair of the Saints in action during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

903629.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Josiah Kyle of the Saints in action during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

Was hanners there? Saw a rumour on a facebook group that he pinged his calf again! Hope it's just rumours but the saints are always very cagey when it comes to hanners injuries..
"Bradley Hill, Jack Billings, Jade Gresham and Dan Hannebery were part of a group who trained indoors, but all are expected to train with the main group on Friday."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

903630.jpg

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 19: Nick Coffield of the Saints in action during the St Kilda Saints training session at RSEA Park on January 19, 2022 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

I made a bold prediction at the pub on Thursday night. There was a saints supporter (me) a pies Essendon Carlton and port supporters.
I predicted we’d finish in this order but not ladder finish.
Saints
Port
Essendon
Carlton
Collingwood

I also said that if Collingwood and Carlton pulled out of the comp in shame each time they had illicit drug problems same as the Japanese rugby club they wouldn’t have fielded a side for the last twenty years.
Got a good bite of course.

“More than 15 players contracting Covid since late December”.

Excellent, get it out of the way now.

If only they’d gone and coughed on the rest of the list. Get it all done over the Christmas/new year break!
They should have spread it to the other teams

“More than 15 players contracting Covid since late December”.

Excellent, get it out of the way now.

If only they’d gone and coughed on the rest of the list. Get it all done over the Christmas/new year break!
And hopefully they are wearing condoms when banging.

Just read Tim Gossage predicting Freo, Essendon and Richmond to make the 8.

That annoys me

Edit: just noticed he also said Carlton will make the 8

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2022/01/19/gossages-top-8-and-guaranteed-finalists-for-the-2022-afl-season/?adobe_mc=TS=1642559817|MCMID=29235199763015735866322296453806866828|MCORGID=33BA6CB25D93613E0A495EF3@AdobeOrg

Not only that, but Richmond, Carlton and Essendon are "guarantees" to make the 8.

I love how everyone uses Richmond's injury list as their excuse for missing the finals. Saints had as bad an injury list and finished above them. Not too mention we had the worst draw. I'm so glad we're being underrated
Hey, he’s a Saints supporter - trying not to feel let down later the season.

"Jade Gresham managed only 3 games in 2021 due to a torn achilles. But he's back to full training and starred on the track on Monday."

I don't think so. He's pretty good at getting it out, even if caught.

Yeah but that's the thing... aren't they paying the tackles earlier? So it won't matter if he has three opposition hanging on to him but he still has his hands free, they'll call it holding the ball now (earlier). The time for trying to break tackles is over. That's just how it sounds to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back