List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiels (i think hes cooked tho tbh and would steer clear) and Gunston free agents
hill token late pick

I can’t see how Shiels would be in our best 22?

It’s ok to say for experience, but who’s spot is he going to take for his measly 10 possession output?

I’m all for culture and guidance for the kids, but not for a primary list spot for someone who will hardly contribute on the field.

If it was a rookie spot, like the Tom Lynch scenario and he was going to be development coach then great!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We do not need DeGoey if we have Cam Zurhaar. Play similar roles, and we should do all we can to keep Cam, rather than waste any time chasing a guy with external troubles.
Not interested in Hill either, especially at that price!!

North Melbourne's young talent is as good as any others!! (maybe not Sydney)lol

shiels is lucky if he gets to play 1 more year tbh

Gunston no issue giving 2 years

Agree.

Gunston would be a great get and adds to an area we are lacking in immensely in terms of our mid to forward connection.

I reckon Emerson Jeka form Hawthorn is also gettable and OOC?

There will be a few options start to present themselves now thanks to Clarko…

Griffin Logue would be a great addition if he's interested in playing in the backline. He's exactly what we need.

I'd like someone like Gunston if he's available.

I'd like Hill, but not if we have to pay full price.

Clarko has me dreaming of some bigger names but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm keen to stick with our on-ballers. Cunnington, Simpkin and LDU are a good clearance group. Then we have JHF, Powell, Phillips and Thomas who need some time in there.

I do wonder if Clarkson would slide JHF into the Hodgey role off HB.

Agree.

Gunston would be a great get and adds to an area we are lacking in immensely in terms of our mid to forward connection.

Jeka likely a DFA this year

I can’t see how Shiels would be in our best 22?

It’s ok to say for experience, but who’s spot is he going to take for his measly 10 possession output?

I’m all for culture and guidance for the kids, but not for a primary list spot for someone who will hardly contribute on the field.

If it was a rookie spot, like the Tom Lynch scenario and he was going to be development coach then great!

He doesn't have go be. But from all reports he'll be a fantastic playing coach that brings leadership and experience and help to mould our midfield. Happy to give 2 years and look to rookie him in the 2nd year.

Griffin Logue would be a great addition if he's interested in playing in the backline. He's exactly what we need.

I'd like someone like Gunston if he's available.

I'd like Hill, but not if we have to pay full price.

Clarko has me dreaming of some bigger names but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm keen to stick with our on-ballers. Cunnington, Simpkin and LDU are a good clearance group. Then we have JHF, Powell, Phillips and Thomas who need some time in there.

I do wonder if Clarkson would slide JHF into the Hodgey role off HB.
Louge is pretty average imo. Happy to let others pay overs for him; which will happen considering freo need the picks for Jackson. Super athletic but I don't trust his DE.

Louge is pretty average imo. Happy to let others pay overs for him; which will happen considering freo need the picks for Jackson. Super athletic but I don't trust his DE.
I know that he isn't a star but we could use some more athleticism and size in the backline next to McKay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we have secured Clarko, I would walk over to Carlton with pick 2 for Harry McKay. Comben to chb, problems solved

I wouldn’t say he’s average. He’s pretty damn good, not a star, but he would easily be best 22 at north. Dawson’s decent form throws a spanner in the works for any Logue move too.

I wouldn’t say he’s average. He’s pretty damn good, not a star, but he would easily be best 22 at north. Dawson’s decent form throws a spanner in the works for any Logue move too.
Yeah I’d look at a key forward as a priority- we’ve got larkey and comben only

We do not need DeGoey if we have Cam Zurhaar. Play similar roles, and we should do all we can to keep Cam, rather than waste any time chasing a guy with external troubles.

If he can be contained I'd be all for de goey, and wasn't Clarko a big fan.... agree need to get bull signed asap before we worry about getting anything in but this he will now with Clarko. Bull and de are both X factor players and can find room for both, need more than one x as can't rely on them to be on fire all the time.... can rotate deg more through the middle.

Last edited:

We don't need him, but we could certainly play both. At the right $, we should sign him and Cam in a heartbeat

Agree.

Agree and then draft another kpf cadman if he is the best out there and so when Gunston retires we have comben and the newbie vying for the spot.... hell comben should be challenging Gunston next near but currently no competition up there

I know that he isn't a star but we could use some more athleticism and size in the backline next to McKay.

We aren't looking for a star, buckets can be that man... just need a reliable colonel next to him then have corr bonar Dawson young challenging for that 3rd tall.... walker id still give a one yr to cover for buckets or Logue

Now we have secured Clarko, I would walk over to Carlton with pick 2 for Harry McKay. Comben to chb, problems solved

First bit was logical not second part.... need comben fwd still otherwise still same issue as currently in that when one is injured we have no cover.... think we should recruit a chb to play chb... we have the money and now have the bait... no more round pegs square holes

Having said that no chance Carlton would let mcckay go... unless they can't offer him the same as whatever Curnow has just received. Which is? Six at what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back