Winning finals - nothing compares!!

Paywall

Last edited:
13NOV23: Swans Daily Media
Refer to 7mins for discussion on what the Crows need to focus on for the Swans
Refer to 17:38mins for Suns vs Swans game talk

Last edited:
Chloe Molloy coming up on SEN
a little bit disappointing in Andy and Gaze lack of research not knowing the captains of the club :(
Sounds like Bec Privitelli is out.

a little bit disappointing in Andy and Gaze lack of research not knowing the captains of the club :(
Sounds like Bec Privitelli is out.
Maher is right into the W footy , i missed it so surprised . Off i go Ticks lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed the fun had with the 2, 4, 6, 8…

Reminded me of the old Tom Robinson Band anthem 2, 4, 6 , 8 Motorway.

Reckon it is such a bouncy tune it should the hit the playlist at both our home games, esp after a goal is scored.

having probs with this tablet so can’t post link

Ticky009 could you plse could you help.

Enjoyed the fun had with the 2, 4, 6, 8…

Reminded me of the old Tom Robinson Band anthem 2, 4, 6 , 8 Motorway.

Reckon it is such a bouncy tune it should the hit the playlist at both our home games, esp after a goal is scored.

having probs with this tablet so can’t post link

Ticky009 could you plse could you help.
Here it is Uncle. One of my favourite bands from the 70's.

Big chance to finish top 10 in the B&F.
Top 10? I’ll be surprised if she’s not top five.

Who else is going to finish above her? Gardiner and Molloy for sure. McEvoy maybe (as much for her leadership as anything else). Morphett will be at the very pointy end of the count at the end of round seven but her injury will cost her.

After that I reckon Tarrant, Priv and Kennedy will battle to fill the next two spots.

Last year’s top three have all had some excellent games but haven’t been as consistent as the above-mentioned three. Hurley may come closest to challenging them, while Heads is also on track for a top ten finish.

Top 10? I’ll be surprised if she’s not top five.

Who else is going to finish above her? Gardiner and Molloy for sure. McEvoy maybe (as much for her leadership as anything else). Morphett will be at the very pointy end of the count at the end of round seven but her injury will cost her.

After that I reckon Tarrant, Priv and Kennedy will battle to fill the next two spots.

Last year’s top three have all had some excellent games but haven’t been as consistent as the above-mentioned three. Hurley may come closest to challenging them, while Heads is also on track for a top ten finish.
Gardiner
Molloy
Tarrant
Gets harder from here as none of them has played the complete season the first three have.
From Hurley, Morphett, Kennedy, Privitelli, C.Hamilton, McEvoy, Heads, Newman. In fact, that's probably the first eleven.

Molloy, Gardiner and Morphett in. Would have been good to see Tarrant make it.
Molloy will make the final team.
Gardiner might. She doesn't have the WOW factor of many of the others, though to be fair, a lot of the W journos see more than the men's. Then again, second in the coaches votes ain't chicken feed.
A bridge too far for Morphett after her injury. Next year!

Thanks Kiama Chris

Haha. That's it. One of the great dance tunes.

Imagine Chloe snagging a goal, doing the hand signal while the chorus is played and the whole crowd is dancing and going crackers

Interesting band... On the left. Robinson is a great person]

Thanks Kiama Chris

Haha. That's it. One of the great dance tunes.

Imagine Chloe snagging a goal, doing the hand signal while the chorus is played and the whole crowd is dancing and going crackers

Interesting band... On the left. Robinson is a great person]
I actually prefer the title track "Power in the Darkness".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back