Media 2023 AFLW Swans Talk in Media

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

10MAR22: Swans Recruitment/The Mongrel Punt
    28AUG22: AFLW Swans Daily Media/Multiple
  • Last edited:
    03MAR23: Swans Daily Media
  • Interview with Molloy on SEN

Thanks for the heads up bedford - much appreciated.

There's also an extract from a Herald Sun interview where she talks about the difficulty of trying judge income vs tax - and how it led to a $20k tax bill:eek:

But it’s hard to account for the dribs and drabs of money that come in.

Like all her colleagues, she is not paid over 12 months of the year and fashioning a budget is incredibly difficult given the uncertainty of other work.

But finding out that her tireless efforts to make ends meet had pushed her into a higher tax bracket and would result in a bill that has put her in the weeds financially was a gut punch.

“I had started earning more through endorsements and put myself in such a bad spot because I was working so many jobs,” Molloy said.

“So I’m in 20 grand debt because I was earning too much trying to juggle so many jobs.”

It’s an amount that will take the 24-year-old significant time to repay but she is willing to share her story in the hope that it helps others.

03SEP23: Swans vs Giants Match Reports
  • Read all about - an historic moment for the club as our AFLW team celebrate their first win.

04SEP23: Swans Daily Media
  • Some great interviews and discussions on yesterdays win.

Ally can't stop smiling - its awesome. And she grew up a Swans supporter!

Review of the Swans win - Swans talk starts at 3:54min into the video and its rather nice to have Swans supporters on the panel. We don't get enough of that.

09SEP23: Swans Daily Media
  • Match Reports & Post Match interviews

07OCT23: Port vs Swans Match Reports
  • A great win by the Swans on the road against Port

21OCT23: Western Bulldogs vs Swans Match Reports
  • 29OCT23: Swans vs Collingwood Match Reports

•  
    Last edited:
    30OCT23: SwansW Daily Media
  • Last edited:

05NOV23: Fremantle vs Swans Match Reports
  • OMG We did it everyone! We are in the finals

Herald Sun:

Sydney’s strength for most of their day was contested ball and their stoppage work as they led the clearances at every break. Eventually, that created more scoring opportunities and they kicked away to secure their first finals appearance.

A lot of praise has to go to the Swans’ defence for their efforts in repelling the Dockers’ attack and limiting them to just three points in the second half.

Brenna Tarrant produced one of the best games of her young career, finishing with a game-high nine intercept possessions.

Last edited:
    08NOV23: SwansW Daily Media
  • A fair few articles floating around today, it must be finals time.

Round 10 video review - Swans talk right at the start. And can I just say how awesome it is we have not one not two but THREE Swan fans in the AFLW media space

11NOV23: Suns vs Swans Elimination Final
  • Winning finals - nothing compares!!

Paywall

Last edited:
    13NOV23: Swans Daily Media
  • 16NOV23: Swans Daily Media
  • Swans talk starts 10mins into the video - more Tanya Kennedy love

Bella Smith interview:

Tanya Hetherington interview

Last edited:
    18NOV23: Adelaide vs Swans Match Reports
  • A hard days night at Norwood tonight for the Swans. Outclassed by a better and far more experienced team but we are all so proud of how far they've come in our 2nd year of AFLW footy. We'll get better - because that's what Bloods football is about.

20NOV23: Swans Daily Media
  • Remove this Banner Ad

Back