Half-forwards:Tom De KoningHarry McKaySam Docherty
Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydMatthew CottrellGeorge Hewett
Jack Martin
Emergencies:David CuninghamBrodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies

Last edited:

That could not be right. Cunningham underperformed again while Motlop did well - not only would he be in front of Cunningham, he should be in front of Owies
It’s one game. It wouldn’t be surprising if the MC reverted to the side/setup they had for Swans when everyone was fit. Then Hollands over Motlop as sub is preferable given Blake and Doch carrying injuries.

(I’d pick Motlop personally)

On the cusp of just giving them away so they don’t go to waste! Ticketmaster shut down re sell yesterday! 😩
Might have to give them away out the front gate

If you post to Carlton footy on twitter or the offender cast boys I reckon they will have someone looking for tickets.

Cincotta, Weitering, Marchbank
Newman, McGovern, Saad
Acres, Cerra, Docherty
Martin, McKay, Cuningham
Fogarty, Curnow, Motlop

De Koning, Cripps, Walsh

Cottrell, Pittonett, Hewett, Kennedy, Hollands (s)

This is what I've emailed to Vossy.

I'd give my middle testicle for Jsos to get up, but it doesn't appear likely. I'm going to back Kennedy in after a blow out last week...I just feel his big body, strong mark, long hoof and accurate set shot are what's needed in finals, even if he isn't 100% aerobically.

Marchbank to Hipwood and McGovern to stand Rayner.

I'm oddly calm and confident about this one. I like that we are on the road after two hugely emotional weeks and can build some siege mentality, and I think quality ins will give a subliminal boost. Blues by 19.
I can't see us dropping Kemp in order to squeeze Kennedy in.
We're not going to be going in with only 6 backmen.

That could not be right. Cunningham underperformed again while Motlop did well - not only would he be in front of Cunningham, he should be in front of Owies
Mots should definitely be in ahead of both of them.
Could see an argument for Cunners keeping his spot ahead of Owies, but Mots shouldn't be in the conversation for missing.

Mots should definitely be in ahead of both of them.
Could see an argument for Cunners keeping his spot ahead of Owies, but Mots shouldn't be in the conversation for missing.
Motlop has done what Cunners and Owies haven't.. provided x-factor, whilst taking his chances cleanly (although outside of the 50 would be nice if he nailed his 15m passes).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The actual belief that a coach would pick a weaker side than available to punish someone for looking elsewhere is quite simply laughable.

Yet Schache over Grundy...

Champion Data

Jacob Weitering has gone 15 games in a row with 3 or more intercept marks. A record for the AFL
He has been quite outstanding since the Swans game at the SCG. He and a Taylor are clearly the best key defenders in the league IMO. It’s an absolute disgrace that Wilkie got named ahead of him (both of them for that matter) in the All Australian team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back