Game Day 2023 Round 13 Discussion - The "Easy" Bye week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scythe94 English 1 off my predicted 100. See, no worries!
Was an amazing comeback in SC terms
First Half GIF

Think the umps need to go back to school and re-learn how to read rule book and english.
It is the bye rounds not the byest rounds. Their form and bias in game is worse than BT’s commentary.
That shepherd against Baker on the goal line has never been paid.
Umps should be suspended for weeks upon reviews in the top leagues for really bad decisions. Send them to the bush leagues to put their egos in check.

Also Butters needs to be served up some 80’s style settlements.
The guy can play, but no need for the double flat palms to the chest when the guy is on the ground flat on his back. Maybe one yep, asserts yourself, but I counted 8 plus. He did it almost every time he had the chance.
In the 80’s that would result in a payback of a punctured lung or bruised kidney. Or worse.
Kid needs to pull his head in. Before payback comes round like karma.

SC scores meh VC English failed.
Deciding on Dawson/Laird/Neale/Dunkley/Merret is gonna make or break this round.
The ones who get it right might get 2100+ get it wrong and 1800 scores.

Waking up to see English scaled up 9 🤮

Dale ended up with 30 touches for 89. Expected to see him scaled up with the some touches he had. But nope. 😞

Role looks good for now, 30 touches is unusually 110-120 for him.

Hindsight self-trolling - +10 points

The use of any Jennifer Lawrence imagery - +478 points.

Pretty happy with last night myself, with Bont, Macrae, and Rosey all tonning up.

Commiserations to those who VC’d the languid stick insect, English breakfast. Still the best ruckman this year by the length of the Great Wall, and not starting him will cost us non-owners greatly - although I am a bit scarred by his concussion antics last season, and was subsequently scared off.

Will be one of my first picked next season.

Hindsight self-trolling - +10 points

The use of any Jennifer Lawrence imagery - +478 points.

Pretty happy with last night myself, with Bont, Macrae, and Rosey all tonning up.

Commiserations to those who VC’d the languid stick insect, English breakfast. Still the best ruckman this year by the length of the Great Wall, and not starting him will cost us non-owners greatly - although I am a bit scarred by his concussion antics last season, and was subsequently scared off.

Will be one of my first picked next season.

Only good thing about trading Hodor to DC was then trading DC to English.

That English score must be some kind of joke.

Yes he got on top of Lycett in the last qtr when the Bulldogs got a run on but prior to that he was invisible.

I nearly blew the roof wide open with that JHF goal :)

7/731

Have 22 playing this week so hopefully Gulden's score will drop out.

That English score must be some kind of joke.

Yes he got on top of Lycett in the last qtr when the Bulldogs got a run on but prior to that he was invisible.

I nearly blew the roof wide open with that JHF goal :)

7/731

Have 22 playing this week so hopefully Gulden's score will drop out.
JHF pick-up at pace, the turn, leaving blokes in his wake and the finish to top it off...
... got something about him not a lot do, the kid.

Only good thing about trading Hodor to DC was then trading DC to English.
I’m starting a support group for those of us that rage-traded Darcy - DC - Grundy or otherwise.

I’m going to call it - Rage Traders Anonymous.

Free puppies to pat upon arrival and a shoulder to cry on.

Plus more puppies.

Last edited:
Going on to see Baker ended up being the sub with a turd of a score is not how I want to start my Saturday morning. Would of traded that spud if I saw he was the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* it, not taking Roma VC and chucking the C on big Timmy.

Won’t get into the top 1k with small-chol moves like taking a 119. Wish me luck kents!

Rotum GIF
IMG_2734.jpeg

Fail Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

6/686C 🤮

Hopefully Gulden and Lloyd drop out, but haven’t had a rookie play yet.

On today:
Dunkley
Weddle
Mitchell (looped with Ford)
Day
Dawson
Brayshaw
Johnson
Taranto
Rioli

Gonna be a long day…

View attachment 1708551

Fail Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

6/686C 🤮

Hopefully Gulden and Lloyd drop out, but haven’t had a rookie play yet.

On today:
Dunkley
Weddle
Mitchell (looped with Ford)
Day
Dawson
Brayshaw
Johnson
Taranto
Rioli

Gonna be a long day…

Could have been worse. English absolutely KotD to get 99.

Going on to see Baker ended up being the sub with a turd of a score is not how I want to start my Saturday morning. Would of traded that spud if I saw he was the sub
Yeah man, wasn’t great. I did manage to trade him to Fyfe so my weekend may still end in pure unadulterated rage

Yeah man, wasn’t great. I did manage to trade him to Fyfe so my weekend may still end in pure unadulterated rage
Fyfe in my R1 side was a disaster .....I just cannot see a scenario where this ends well

I’m starting a support group for those of us that rage-traded Darcy - DC - Grundy or otherwise.

I’m going to call it - Rage Traders Anonymous.

Free puppies to pat upon arrival and a shoulder to cry on.

Plus more puppies.
Here with you... I'm thinking of trading Gawn now to have super premo Briggs at R2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back