Prediction 2023 super early nuts-on-line Prediction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering about 2/3 of the main board are tipping us to finish bottom 4 and require a full rebuild next year, my nuts-on-the-line prediction is there is not a chance in hell that we finish bottom 4.

It is possible but very unlikely. It would mean a lot went wrong for us.

We’re not a bottom 4 side even with a bad injury run.

You'd think Hawks, GWS, Crows, North, WCE all in line for bottom 4 spots.

There is usually at least one absolute collapse out of finals to let someone else in. Pies, Swans and Geelong are all candidates to me. Saints, Suns, Port, Tigers, Dogs, Blues etc all pushing to move up the ladder from underneath.

We’re not a bottom 4 side even with a bad injury run.
The funny thing is that if we do have a really poor year, most of the twats that follow other teams will hook into us for binning Ratts and going for the nostalgia hit with Lyon, like it was all about loading up for this one year.

The funny thing is that if we do have a really poor year, most of the twats that follow other teams will hook into us for binning Ratts and going for the nostalgia hit with Lyon, like it was all about loading up for this one year.
I can hear Damian Barrett now
Glasses Seinfeld GIF

So much upside IMO. I scoff at some of the dribble written on the main board.

Gresh
Billings
Coff
Clark
Paton
DMac
Hayes
Probably forgot a couple

All coming back from significant injuries over the past 2 seasons.

Footy world would have no idea Marshall has played injured for the past 2 seasons.

Jones “hopefully” over his issues that pretty much rendered him useless for the whole of 2022.

Higgins was about to break out, if he hadn’t already, before his concussion issues. He could do anything with a reasonable run at it.

We would love a good injury run this year, even an AFL average run would do. Surely we are due. We can, and will surprise many if this eventuates.

Not off the greatest start on the injury front though.🙄

Let’s see how the year pans out. I’m bullish.

Saint will play finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back