List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:
Only played 2 senior games this year has never had a chance to do much this year really. Stikk think he could be handy for us.
I'd prefer to see more unless we could literally get him for free. He looked worse than most of our defenders to me

Considering this all kicks off in ten weeks I reckon we might be waiting a while.
season 8 man GIF

I'd argue, slightly tongue-in-cheek, that we should offer Shiels the co-captaincy with Jye next year. It would certainly highlight the standards we should now be expecting from our players.
This club needs 1 captain not 2. Or 3 or more captains as for Sheils maybe

Matt Crouch?

I can’t stand the idea of a slow inside mid, but if Cunners hangs them up and Greenwood is delisted it would make a bit of sense.

He is a clearance animal and although he is slow, he covers the ground far better than the two mentioned above.

He’d also be a huge upgrade on someone like Howe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Crouch?

I can’t stand the idea of a slow inside mid, but if Cunners hangs them up and Greenwood is delisted it would make a bit of sense.

He is a clearance animal and although he is slow, he covers the ground far better than the two mentioned above.

Didn’t Greenwood trigger his 3rd year clause on his contract for 2024 this week?

Matt Crouch?

Howe is pretty versatile and a hard trainer and doesn’t really get inside mid time at AFL level so I think that he is better for the list as of right now than Crouch. How Crouch is playing right now is essentially a slower version of what we want Phillips to be - high clearance numbers and clean with the footy - think Phillips is the path they’ll follow as an inside distributor along with Wardlaw who has many strings to his bow.

Matt Crouch?

Delisting Greenwood when we owe him a years salary just so we can recruit Crouch as a replacement would be a bit of a head scratcher, I reckon.

Matt Crouch?

Yeah lots of posters from all teams dont rate him at all. I would love to see him in the middle with LDU we would not lose a clearance. It would also give a young blokes sometime to learn the trade of the game. Still only 28 be interesting to see where he ends up..

Yeah lots of posters from all teams dont rate him at all. I would love to see him in the middle with LDU we would not lose a clearance. It would also give a young blokes sometime to learn the trade of the game. Still only 28 be interesting to see where he ends up..

He is way too good of a player to not be playing AFL. He’d walk into so many midfields in the comp it’s not funny. Because he is one paced he just doesn’t get rated as highly as other midfielders.
Much the same as Ben Cunnington in his prime

Howe is pretty versatile and a hard trainer and doesn’t really get inside mid time at AFL level so I think that he is better for the list as of right now than Crouch. How Crouch is playing right now is essentially a slower version of what we want Phillips to be - high clearance numbers and clean with the footy - think Phillips is the path they’ll follow as an inside distributor along with Wardlaw who has many strings to his bow.

That’s fair. Howe is definitely more versatile.

I guess we want to develop Powell to play as that clearance mid as well.

I've been critical of the idea of recruiting Crouch in the past, but since he's come back into this Crows' side he's shown he still has a lot to bring to a team. We could do a lot worse than him.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back