Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m beginning to think you should ignore this thread.

Seriously, it’s getting tiresome and you’re not adding anything of value.
He/she only comes on here to bitch and moan.
Either a troll or that's how they get their kicks.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Ive had to attend 2 x kids parties today where one of them had a father telling me how great his kid was and was going to play cricket for Australia for about 45 minutes...... so Im happy to bite when I normally wouldnt be bothered

I think most people are on this site because they love the club , want success and have a genuine interest in what may be happening .

Suggesting people might post 'info' to generate clicks is odd to say the least.
Thats teenager or fitness influencer stuff .

Probably a reason and attitude as to why more people give donuts on here .

Fudge the haters mate and keep on giving out what you can, if you are up for it! The vast majority appreciate it.

Ive had to attend 2 x kids parties today where one of them had a father telling me how great his kid was and was going to play cricket for Australia for about 45 minutes...... so Im happy to bite when I normally wouldnt be bothered

I think most people are on this site because they love the club , want success and have a genuine interest in what may be happening .

Suggesting people might post 'info' to generate clicks is odd to say the least.
Thats teenager or fitness influencer stuff .

Probably a reason and attitude as to why more people give donuts on here .
Just don't respond to these fools.
They feed off that.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Knew there was someone chat was definitely a big name, Amon as another poster said is handy. Chad was coming up to 6 years ago now need to get another big name ticket seller to the club.
Yeah nah - we don't NEED to get another big name ticket seller to the club at all - the nexus of our next tilt is here, we can put the icing on without resorting to sloppy seconds.

On SM-F936B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have been saying for nearly two weeks it is 50/50. I know we are putting in work. I know we have spoken with Mcluggage management team about 2024. Still believe we are talking to KP’s for next year. This draft period has not gone to plan, but great credit and all power to you Hands of Stone. Thank you for sharing.
Well it’s not over yet ….. We’ve got to ride that bump with a grin again. Lol

Didn’t Ben king play as a key defender for vic metro?? Naughton would be unreal next to Lewis
Yep - he did. His first u18s TAC year he was our full back (when available).

Played juniors as a defender all the way up until his twin did his knee against Geelong College in yr 12 (2018).

Ben then played the rest of the game in Max's spot (FF), kicked 10 goals out of pure anger, and has basically never played defence again (aside from the carnival).

Would be a brilliant swingman if the right coach wanted him to switch back / forth.

I’m beginning to think we make stuff up on this thread to drive clicks and engagement….
Seems you really don’t want to be part of thread unless you’re throwing mud, so I’ve seen enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't the club just this week say that we are keeping pick 3 unless we are trading up?
To me that means next years first is up for grabs rather than this year's.

Didn't the club just this week say that we are keeping pick 3 unless we are trading up?
To me that means next years first is up for grabs rather than this year's.
Or we might be a chance to grab the Suns first pick. If that's thrown into the mix, then a lot more options open up

Or we might be a chance to grab the Suns first pick. If that's thrown into the mix, then a lot more options open up
Would love to do something crafty to make this happen. I don't know how it could happen but I want it to if we can get 2x top 5 picks with this draft it would be incredible. Especially as we still haven't seen anything near what Ward and MacKenzie can offer

As a neutral both stats highlight why he’s at where he is.

It’s hard to recall him ever having a game where he was the highlight, likewise I can’t point to a game where he was statistically poor.
Tore us a new hole a couple years ago, had 20+ disposals and 3-4 goals from the midfield. Was BOG

The biggest thing we should be going after is GCs pick.

That's got to be priority 1.

Priority 2 should be McKay.

The rest isn't really more than bits and pieces. Dogs won't be trading a star out whilst contracted.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk
Absolutely. Like to see the views of experts here on GC pick. There is so many posts on Daicos and Henry but not much on something worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back