Player Watch 2024 Father-Son player watch - Ky Burgoyne and Ned Maginness

Remove this Banner Ad

Ned Maginness is now listed at 194 cm via the NAB app and the heraldSun today.

There was talk of Ned nominating for the mid season draft, it will be interesting to see what position the lad plays for the dragons.

Scott played CHB / HBF for us through out his career from memory. I wonder if Ned’s best position will be same as his dad.

There was talk of Ned nominating for the mid season draft, it will be interesting to see what position the lad plays for the dragons.

Scott played CHB / HBF for us through out his career from memory. I wonder if Ned’s best position will be same as his dad.
Ned can’t nominate for the MSD as he never nominated for the nation so he’s ineligible for the MSD

What does he weigh?😉

Would be great if he keeps growing and really shows something to have two defensive talls FS’s come through would give our List a great kick along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buy him a house we need to start dishing out some home and land packages to
The Burgoyne's lived in Murrumbeena during their time at the Hawks. I used to see the family at the local park - It might be the right time to get Shaun back to the club in some sort of coaching/indigenous welfare role.

Remember the football pedigree is not just on the father's side here - his maternal grandfather is a legend of SA football and his aunt is easily the best player the AFLW has seen.

The Burgoyne's lived in Murrumbeena during their time at the Hawks. I used to see the family at the local park - It might be the right time to get Shaun back to the club in some sort of coaching/indigenous welfare role.

Remember the football pedigree is not just on the father's side here - his maternal grandfather is a legend of SA football and his aunt is easily the best player the AFLW has seen.
Don't think the Burgoynes are leaving Adelaide.

Don't think the Burgoynes are leaving Adelaide.
Not a chance.

Shaun is a director of ACS Indigenous - which is a subsidiary of ACS and provides employment / services in the Adelaide property management / cleaning sector.

He is focused on giving young indigenous South Australians employment opportunities.

He won’t be giving that up to work interstate.

Not a chance.

Shaun is a director of ACS Indigenous - which is a subsidiary of ACS and provides employment / services in the Adelaide property management / cleaning sector.

He is focused on giving young indigenous South Australians employment opportunities.

He won’t be giving that up to work interstate.
Doesn't he also have a role at Port?

Ok if there’s no chance, can we close discussions on Burgoyne then?
No chance that the family will move back but players do move interstate without their families. I agree in this case it seems unlikely but as long as there's a shred of hope, I reckon discussions will / should continue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back