2024 Membership Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else having difficulty accessing the Members Exclusive items on the cats shop webstore?
It asks me to log in (im already logged in) and do it again anyway then it takes me to the home page with no option to click through..
I shouldnt be surprised.. the website has been s**t for eternity now
I've found ringing them is pointless. Emails have worked for me when I've had issues. Which are regular.:(

I get that to a degree, but they also didn't have a stand built for those people when they said they would. So more power to them for enjoying the facilities.

Should be like VRC, where if your pass isn't showing at all times then you are asked to present it or leave.

Because having 1500 people scanning on phones to get in and out for a beer or a pee is not the answer (my passive aggressive response to that last year was printing my QR code out about 150mm x 150mm and sticking it to my lanyard with double sided tape each week, having a Flavor Flav-style area for them to scan so I didn't have to put my beers down)
That's pretty funny haha

I stand behind the glass, but I understand it could be painful if you're sitting outside.

theres actually a bathroom behind the restaurant area in the back corner that no-one seems to know about that saves you scanning out from inside (incase U weren't aware)

That's pretty funny haha

I stand behind the glass, but I understand it could be painful if you're sitting outside.

theres actually a bathroom behind the restaurant area in the back corner that no-one seems to know about that saves you scanning out from inside (incase U weren't aware)
Toilet wise it's fine, there's one closer than the social club when we go sit down the front (have been doing that since the old SC). Just the beers. And tbh I usually get chatting on my way back from the bar and stand a quarter or two behind the glass while my mates wonder where their beers are 😂

Anyone else having difficulty accessing the Members Exclusive items on the cats shop webstore?
It asks me to log in (im already logged in) and do it again anyway then it takes me to the home page with no option to click through..
I shouldnt be surprised.. the website has been s**t for eternity now

I had no issues when I just tried

I first clicked the hamburger to bring up the different options & selected member items

It asked me to log in which I did, and then I just clicked the hamburger again to bring up the different options

Clicking on 'Member Exclusive' bought up all the available items

I had no issues when I just tried

I first clicked the hamburger to bring up the different options & selected member items

It asked me to log in which I did, and then I just clicked the hamburger again to bring up the different options

Clicking on 'Member Exclusive' bought up all the available items
lol I can only see the member link when I am not logged in, as soon as I log in it disappears..

CC was hacked, replaced, so my payments have not gone through; wonder if the club will contact me regarding our payments and memberships....
Why don't you contact them if you know you had payment problem ? They might assume you haven't paid so are not renewing your membership and sell you seats.

Why don't you contact them if you know you had payment problem ? They might assume you haven't paid so are not renewing your membership and sell you seats.
Monthly direct debit.
Paid all the way through Covid. Multiple memberships.
Was rarely asked if I wanted to continue.

Planning on going to the Saints game with a mate. Would we be able to get general admin tickets if we arrive early ? Or should l get tickets? I'm a member but my mate is not, hoping for the standing room.

Round 1 is a fully ticket match so there will be no walk up GA on the night - Looking on ticketmaster it looks as though there is still space in standing area available but I would get in quick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see R3-15 have gone on sale today (I didn’t get any prior warning) but can’t see any free GA upgrades (like R1 last week). Are we expecting GA will just become walk up this year or are we waiting for a later date?
Yep it appears its just walk up for GA unless it is designated a fully ticketed match

I see R3-15 have gone on sale today (I didn’t get any prior warning) but can’t see any free GA upgrades (like R1 last week). Are we expecting GA will just become walk up this year or are we waiting for a later date?
No free upgrades at all for any of the games
I was on at 10am
Annoyed the f out of me, I pay enough to gain access, now I’m paying $50-$65 for 2 tickets just to go on top of our memberships

CC was hacked, replaced, so my payments have not gone through; wonder if the club will contact me regarding our payments and memberships....
the best way to get the club to be interested in talking to you is if they are expecting money from you...

No free upgrades at all for any of the games
I was on at 10am
Annoyed the f out of me, I pay enough to gain access, now I’m paying $50-$65 for 2 tickets just to go on top of our memberships
Very annoying as the initial round 1 email gave no indication that the free upgrade would only be a 1 week thing, i just sorted tickets for 5 people for a game and got a shock when i was getting charged, it is fine.. just would have been nice to have it all communicated prior

Very annoying as the initial round 1 email gave no indication that the free upgrade would only be a 1 week thing, i just sorted tickets for 5 people for a game and got a shock when i was getting charged, it is fine.. just would have been nice to have it all communicated prior
Which makes me think this is either still coming, or GA is walk up.

Which makes me think this is either still coming, or GA is walk up.
I quickly jumped onto the online chat with memberships and they said the free seat upgrade was only a round 1 thing, i assume there is a just a dedicated first in best dressed GA area as there were prior to the redevelopments at the city end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back