24/11/17 6pm National Draft: Picks 47, 51, 58, 60 + 61

Remove this Banner Ad

If Menzel wants to come back to S.A. let him fight his brother for a spot at the crows.

Motlop is still my preferred option.

Stewart Crameri is Uncontracted and reportedly talking to other clubs. Would love for us to be one of them. Missed most of the year with a hip problem and age is an issue (29) but he's the kind of player we dont have and need. Tall third forward, decent pace, good mark and would be that middle ground between the giants (Marshall and Dixon) and short people forward line we currently have. Would be very cheap as well due to time out of the game

Stewart Crameri is Uncontracted and reportedly talking to other clubs. Would love for us to be one of them. Missed most of the year with a hip problem and age is an issue (29) but he's the kind of player we dont have and need. Tall third forward, decent pace, good mark and would be that middle ground between the giants (Marshall and Dixon) and short people forward line we currently have. Would be very cheap as well due to time out of the game
We have guys who can play as a 3rd tall. Ken does not play 3 talls.

We have guys who can play as a 3rd tall. Ken does not play 3 talls.
Exactly would rather play Marshall, Hoff & Trengove/Ryder alongside Dixon than take a punt on a guy who's backflipped on a club that needs him & is apparently considering trying to go back to the club he demanded a trade from.

What's up with the Dogs at the moment? Won the flag last year, pretty big hangover that sees them miss the 8, talks of trading a star like Stringer, Lever ruled them out as destination fairly quick & now a player who'd slot into their best 22 if fit wants out.

Culture problems Peter Gordon? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have just heard from a reliable source that B Gibbs will be at PAFC next year and not the Crows.

Better offer, better deal for Carlton (Trengove involved in the trade) and both Carlton & Gibbs are spewin about the Crows last year for different reasons obviously.

His misses is desperate to get to Adelaide.

Very early and this should only be classed as a rumour at this stage but I would love for this to happen!

Have just heard from a reliable source that B Gibbs will be at PAFC next year and not the Crows.

Better offer, better deal for Carlton (Trengove involved in the trade) and both Carlton & Gibbs are spewin about the Crows last year for different reasons obviously.

Very early and this should only be classed as a rumour at this stage but I would love for this to happen!
Your source may be very reliable, but I am going to file this in the - I will believe it when I see it file. I just can't see a Gibbs at Port.

I'm all good for havin him but only if we're paying him * all. He'll be 30 next year yeah?

I'm all good for havin him but only if we're paying him **** all. He'll be 30 next year yeah?

He's 29 in March next year.

If he wants to come then i'm not concerned about his age. I see him doing a Brent Harvey and playing at a pretty consistent level for another 7-8 years. He'll go pretty close, if not reach 400 games in my opinion.

15f98.cornes.jpg

Not Ross too?

Rockliff requires a full shoulder reconstruction. I am so torn on whether I want a free agent.

Devon Smith is about the only out of contract player I would love to get to Port... and that's not going to happen.

Won't happen. I was talking to his father in law just a few weeks ago about it and it'll never happen.

Why would we be better placed than the crows to meet Carlton's demands for Gibbs? No pick till the 30s and our only player with trade currency is Trengove who they don't need. Unless a third party is involved, I can't see a trade being done. Besides, do we have the cash to pay him?

If something could be done, you'd take him for sure.

Crameri is an interesting one. Basically hasn't played for 2 years but, if he can get back on the field, he has pace, strength and solid skills. Would complement our forward line well; give some support to Dixon, take pressure off Marshall and give us some much needed depth in the forward. Wouldn't cost much in money or picks, you'd probably have to throw two years with a trigger to get him here. You'd imagine there would be a couple of Melbourne teams keen on him.

I think we should be aiming to get a couple of picks that can score us two or more of Lochie O'Brien, Matthew Ling and Aidan Bonar. Throw in Motlop and Rockliff and that gives us two draft/trade periods in a row that change our list shape, style and outlook.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back