AFL Player #30: Nate Caddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Silently whispers...

"Don't you dare play well"
ill kill you the office GIF

Didn't look too far off Wright's height at 203 and seems to be pretty much on par with Jones who's listed at 196
Listed as 193 cm but interestingly Caddy states his arm span is 6'8 (203 cm) which is actually Wrights height.

Not sure what 2MPs arm span is (tricky to find).

Arm span in general is loosely assumed be at a 1 to 1 ratio of someone's actual height so Nate has really long arms, 10 cm longer than the generalised normal lol.

Curnow is 194 cm with what looks like a large arm span which I'd also be quite curious to know what it is.

Listed as 193 cm but interestingly Caddy states his arm span is 6'8 (203 cm) which is actually Wrights height.

Not sure what 2MPs arm span is (tricky to find).

Arm span in general is loosely assumed be at a 1 to 1 ratio of someone's actual height so Nate has really long arms, 10 cm longer than the generalised normal lol.

Curnow is 194 cm with what looks like a large arm span which I'd also be quite curious to know what it is.
Some birds have wings but can't fly.
My Mrs. has a mouth but it's only used for nagging.

this has made me cringe so hard, i’ve pulled a calf muscle
The now Mrs. jim woo lee, all I was pointing out was that if you have an asset use it, or it's wasted.
Why buy a slab of cans drink 6 then tip the rest down the sink, no world problems are solved doing that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much to learn but you can’t help but think Curnow when you look at him.

Dumb hair, jumps off both feet, long arms and attacks it in the air at a million miles an hour.

Happy for him to go back to the twos and continue to chip away though, Jones is way too important for spacing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back