5th ODI; Australia v England at the new Perth Stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

was the stadium Speedometer right when it had Mitch Marsh Bowling consistently above 140 clicks and also havinga a few over 145 clicks?

Not sure where to post this. But when was the last genuine day/night game in perth? 220pm start.
I saw some highlights in youtube today from the 1987 perth challenge one day series and that had a few genuine day nighters (in one game you could see clock on scoreboard with a time of 920pm near the end of the match).

Not sure where to post this. But when was the last genuine day/night game in perth? 220pm start.
I saw some highlights in youtube today from the 1987 perth challenge one day series and that had a few genuine day nighters (in one game you could see clock on scoreboard with a time of 920pm near the end of the match).

The day/night shield game this season was finishing bloody late. Like 9:30-10pm.

O'Keefe doesn't really count. Was born at an RAAF airbase because his parents were working in our RAAF airbase in Penang.

Cartwright, Renshaw and Khawaja moved over in primary school age.

The Currans completed high school in Zimbabwe/South Africa.

I honestly don't care mate, to me he is an Aussie playing for the Aussie team

I was just highlighting how it goes both ways to that port flog who was bagging Curran for being born overseas.

There's 2 teams out there, Poms and Aussies. End of story :thumbsu:

What a disgrace it’s been trying to get public transport home

On the radio this morning they were saying queues waiting for up to 90 mins for a train

McGowan was making excuses because it was the biggest crowd ever in WA. Well I'm sure they knew it would be sold out FFS

How hard is it to allow for an extra 15,000 people ?

There have been plenty since then. That used to be the game I’d look forward to most each summer because it would finish about 11.30 AEST

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back