A big thank you to Hawthorn and St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

just so you know mate we collected hodge who after 2008 will be regarded as far better than judd. The only reason judd is said to be so good is because he has great players around him (kerr, cousins).

One last thing no matter how much you think that judd will do something great for your club you are wrong he wont change at that thing you call a club.

don't take that to badly.
its only the truth

just so you know mate we collected hodge who after 2008 will be regarded as far better than judd. The only reason judd is said to be so good is because he has great players around him (kerr, cousins).

One last thing no matter how much you think that judd will do something great for your club you are wrong he wont change at that thing you call a club.

its only the truth

I would also like to thank the Hawks and the Saints.... what massive blunders. They missed a once in a generation player.

Because i it wasnt for their stupidity in overlooking Judd in 2001 he wouldnt be playing for the greatest club in VFL/AFL history.

Isnt the reason Judd left WCE the same reason he didnt consider Hawks :confused:. Being a Blue blue was always going to happen regardless of wether he went to the Hawks..

Kreuzer to Judd to FEVALINKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt the reason Judd left WCE the same reason he didnt consider Hawks :confused:. Being a Blue blue was always going to happen regardless of wether he went to the Hawks..

Kreuzer to Judd to FEVALINKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if he would've left the Hawks had they drafted him in 2001 as he already would've been in Melbourne.

As good as Juddy is

i think that Hawthorn a quietly content with the hodge selection

St. Kilda on the other had may be a bit dissapointed, but being a mate of Bally through school and playing footy against Juddy at draft time Bally was clearly a better player.

Its unfortunate that Bally's body hasnt stood the test in time.

Who exactly will be tapping the ball down to Judd over the next 3 years... You all say Kreuzer... he is only a kid and will not be a developed ruckman until atleast the end of 2009...

West Coast had Cox you will have Acklnad and Cloke next year....

yes you got Judd, but you also have the richest man in the country, who has and will continue to give your club the worst name in the game to buy you success...

you all forget, you have NO DEFENCE, NO RUCK and NO STAR KPP players- Waite does not count because he is far from a star

its only the truth

I think u will find WCE were a rabble until Judd got there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-4 yrs later theyre winning flags!!!

'We are Carlton Fcuk the rest'!!!!!!!!!!!!! and u!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its only the truth

Surely you are kidding here?

I rate hodge very highly but surely even you know that he is not in Judds class.

Judd takes the best tag every week and still finds the footy himself.

Hodge does not even get the best tag, mitchell does.

Who exactly will be tapping the ball down to Judd over the next 3 years... You all say Kreuzer... he is only a kid and will not be a developed ruckman until atleast the end of 2009...

West Coast had Cox you will have Acklnad and Cloke next year....

yes you got Judd, but you also have the richest man in the country, who has and will continue to give your club the worst name in the game to buy you success...

you all forget, you have NO DEFENCE, NO RUCK and NO STAR KP Players- Waite does not count because he is far from a star

Never heard of a bloke called Brendan Fevola.

Hawks have a very ordinary defence and no rucks as well so what is your point.

Look at the stats from last season and you will see Hawthorn were ranked in the top 5 in ruck partnerships and our defense was in the top 5 for least points scored against.

Fevola is a FF, and is a star. However, his attitude will always be questioned and until that improves will never be one of the games best players... who exactly do you have to play CHF and CHB in the coming 3-5 years???

I would also like to thank the Hawks and the Saints.... what massive blunders. They missed a once in a generation player.

u dont understand the only reason judd is any good at all it because of kerr and cousins.
he is coming to you guys now and wont do a thing.:cool:

Sydney pre Plugger

1991 - 12th out of 15
1992 - wooden spoon
1993 - wooden spoon
1994 - wooden spoon

Sydney with Plugger

1995 - 12th (2 games out of the finals)
1996- Runners up

Lucky one superstar can't make a difference :rolleyes:

Sydney pre Plugger

1991 - 12th out of 15
1992 - wooden spoon
1993 - wooden spoon
1994 - wooden spoon

Sydney with Plugger

1995 - 12th (2 games out of the finals)
1996- Runners up

Lucky one superstar can't make a difference :rolleyes:

so you are saying you guys are relying on judd next year, give up son.

so you are saying you guys are relying on judd next year, give up son.
Actually I think you should give up. You are on the wrong board and annoying me.

Cousins was out for the first half of the year and Kerr was in and out of the side with suspensions and injury and Judd still got votes without Kerr and cousins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back