A Carlton Bigfooty/SFA team? Who wants to be involved?

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated team:

F: - muesli #4 - Thrawn #7 - Ryan8024 #17

HF: - Koutaman43 #2 - BluEs-FaN-2003
#25 - teknodeejay #12

C: - next_afl_player #43 - koutawalker #38 - Curley #24

HB: - TheSheik #50 - tim_smith321 #6 - NavyBlueBlood #13

FB: - Dig #3 - T-Bird #32 - My Blue Heaven #37

R: - Captain Carlton #30 - The Old Dark Navy's #1 - Sheik Mathious #11

IC: - ShagKicksaBag #5 - bluephantom #26

Emerg: - Shakin77 #10 - Carlos Santana #8 - Blue~Bagman #9 -_______ -_______

2 more slots to go, better get in quick because we all have to put our nomination in on the fantasy footy board before May 10. I have taken the liberty of changing a couple of requested numbers because they were already taken. I have put Blues-Fan-2003 back in there again with his original number because it looks a good chance we will get there. Is that okay BF2003?

Anyone that is on the bench or an emergency, I believe the game caters for injuries and the coach can make changes as he sees fit so don't despair, we are all part of a lean mean fighting machine.

Two more people, a lousy two more. Come on let's do it.:)

Yeah that's fine with me Old Dark Navy's, thanks. Hopefully i can kick a bag of goals. It looks like will will certainly join the Fantasy Footy Blues now, seeing as though we are going to get a full team. :D

Is the trade period still going? If so are you organising the trade for me to transfer from the Razors to the this team? Or should i quit my club if trading period is over.

So are you organising the trading?

Don't worry, I'll get onto it.

Have you quit the club yet? You'll need to before I can recruit you. Then you can confirm by quoting my recruitment of you!

Is the trade period still going? If so are you organising the trade for me to transfer from the Razors to the this team? Or should i quit my club if trading period is over.

Yes it is, until the 12th. You have to quit the Razors I think, because the deadline has already passed as far as interculb trading and delisting goes.

Hiya guys. Long time reader, first time poster. I'd like to be involved, looks fun.

Good to see that my favourite number is not taken, so #5 on the jumper thanks!

Originally posted by Robert M.
Hiya guys. Long time reader, first time poster. I'd like to be involved, looks fun.

Good to see that my favourite number is not taken, so #5 on the jumper thanks!
Sorry Robert, I gave #5 to ShagKicksABag as BluesFan2003 has taken his preferred #25 back again. Let's compromise and for #15, at least it has a 5 in it. ;)

Master Thrawn, I believe we have a full team to choose from. Get to work coach!

All team spots have been filled for the Blues Brothers football club (BBFC)... to OFFICIALLY be in the SFA/BigFooty league and the team, you MUST quote my recruitment of you and confirm BEFORE THE DEADLINE OF 10th May 2004. That means you have to confirm by 12:00am Monday!

Here is the thread where I recruited all of you. Just please make sure you do it on time:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109881&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

Click on the link, scroll down and you will find my post. Quote my recruitment of you and type anything down like "yeah, I'm in" or "confirmed", anything to confirm that I have in fact recruited you in this new Carlton team!

I will be sending a PM to ALL players that have signed up. Remeber, you have a few days to go so next time you're on BigFooty, follow the link I gave you and CONFIRM !!!

Cheers,

Thrawn.

Like i said before i created an extra user name to help get a full team. Now that's happened if anyne missed out i'll give up that place for tem, if not i'll keep it.

Unfortunatley Blues_Fan_2003 cannot join our team and will have to remain on the Razor's list because he cannot quit his club after when the first trading period finishes. Damn shame too, not only because we have lost a potentially great Carlton player but also because we had a whole list ready to go. :(

However, there are a few more people waiting for a chance to grab a spot. For those of you who want to, post ASAP.

Here's the thread in question:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109881&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

So here's the updated team:

F: - muesli #4 - Thrawn #7 - Ryan8024 #17

HF: - Koutaman43 #2 - Shakin77 #10 - teknodeejay #12

C: - next_afl_player #43 - koutawalker #38 - Curley #24

HB: - TheSheik #50 - tim_smith321 #6 - NavyBlueBlood #13

FB: - Dig #3 - T-Bird #32 - My Blue Heaven #37

R: - Captain Carlton #30 - The Old Dark Navy's #1 - Sheik Mathious #11

IC: - ShagKicksaBag #5 - bluephantom #26

Emerg: - ________ - Carlos Santana #8 - Blue~Bagman #9 -Koutafidafedes #20 - Robert M. #15

One more position left! Due to Bkues_Fan_2003's absence, I've put the first emergency player (Shakin77) at CHF because of the "first come, first serve" rule as all field spots are already taken. But don't worry, come before our first game at selection time, we'll worry about 'best' position then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back