Prediction A vibe-a win is coming this Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Gbonl

Cancelled
Apr 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looking very closely at the favourites getting taken down today and it has me optimistic about a rebounding win this Sunday.

Well we beat them by 10 goals last time we played.
Woke up this morning to a real roo with joey in pouch in paddock at home, (2nd time in 7 years) took that as a good sign for our young joeys

Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
9, 5 and 5. That’s our goal tally after 3 rounds.

Now look at the Crows 15, 11 and 14. The 11 goals kicked against Sydney was on the back of 22 behinds as well.

realistic targets are kicking 10 for the match or at least trying to, and stopping Tex Walker from beating our score tally as he may well get 10 himself and take out the renamed Bruce.

don’t get me wrong I’d love for this to be bumped next week and for everyone to have a laugh at my expense, but this weekends footy has told me that we are basically Fitzroy 96, I just can’t figure out who the Freo is going to be to give us that 1 win.

tenor (3).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with Gaso on this. They've had a couple of good wins on their own deck and are due for a bit of a let down. We literally couldn't play any worse than Friday, so I reckon we're a good chance.

Just a feeling.

Last edited:
It is the first team we will be either remotely close to match up wise.

Playing the minor premiers from last year and a team I rate as a legit flag threat on our home deck was never going to end well.

Playing in South East Syria is not something we ever do well.

We might not win but I think we'll be much closer.

Very interested to see how Noble gets them up.

The best part is the likes/dislikes are on exactly 522k each.

That’s just amazing dedication to comedy - I salute the Internet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back