Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello possums

Just dropped in to say...I was wrong!

That includes Dodoro, Wright, your list in general.

Progressing nicely. Lots of work to be done yet but absolutely trending in the right direction.

I'll see myself out.

We will see, we could be flailing about this time next year like we have in the past.

St. Kilda and Carlton this time year looked like they were going to be premiers this year.

We will see, we could be flailing about this time next year like we have in the past.

St. Kilda and Carlton this time year looked like they were going to be premiers this year.
Geez I must have had a rough 2020, I do not remember this.

Couple of feathers for Dodoro's hat (cos i'm not one to refrain from criticising)

Sammy Draper. We look infinitely better with a ruckman who can compete in the air, on the ground and put blocks on and throw weight around to protect a small midfield. Master pick from him

Darcy Parish. Pick was getting criticised with likes of Curnow, McKay, Dunkley, etc hitting their straps. Into the midfield and the kid was in brownlow contention for a bit there. Critical to the bounce we've had.

Mason Redman. Wasn't sure when we got him what he'd be. Love the approach he brings.

Couple of feathers for Dodoro's hat (cos i'm not one to refrain from criticising)

Sammy Draper. We look infinitely better with a ruckman who can compete in the air, on the ground and put blocks on and throw weight around to protect a small midfield. Master pick from him

Darcy Parish. Pick was getting criticised with likes of Curnow, McKay, Dunkley, etc hitting their straps. Into the midfield and the kid was in brownlow contention for a bit there. Critical to the bounce we've had.

Mason Redman. Wasn't sure when we got him what he'd be. Love the approach he brings.
Pick #30 in 2015 for Redman. Same position as Jones in 2019. Merrett was a pick #26. Dodo excels in that range.

I reckon Hind has been the best pick-up, literally replaced Saad with pack a twisties and club tracksuit.

I used to remember a time when the Bombers were always good. Nineties in particular. I was getting pretty sick of the repeated beatings they’d hand out to Melbourne for fun. They’ve been down in the dumps for a while now but they are clawing their way out. Good to see them picking back up. They have a likeable group and Rutten looks to have them on the right path.

I used to remember a time when the Bombers were always good. Nineties in particular. I was getting pretty sick of the repeated beatings they’d hand out to Melbourne for fun. They’ve been down in the dumps for a while now but they are clawing their way out. Good to see them picking back up. They have a likeable group and Rutten looks to have them on the right path.

I’m confused reading an opposition supporter saying nice things…

I’m confused reading an opposition supporter saying nice things…
I guess of the opposition teams in Victoria I’ve never minded the Bombers. It was good to see Richmond have some success but I am over them now. Melbourne might achieve something eventually. Bombers have improved significantly under Rutten and finals should be on the cards next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are on the right track no doubt. They need to get rid of some overpaid spuds in the middle like Shiel and McGrath, but the next five years looks promising for them.

This is the thing… Essendon had a really good year but were always fringe 8 at best. There are no guarantees they’ll be any better next year - see St Kilda for example (who’ll want to rebound) - and there will be certain recent premiership teams who are wanting back into finals next year. Freo would be looking to improve to a finals side and Hawthorn, Collingwood and Carlton might improve enough under new direction to be disrupters to those in the 5-8 range. They really need to consolidate and improve.

I’m not surprised but bit weird to bump this thread now. Essendon had a good year and are trending in the right direction. Losing in the first week of the finals to one of the best teams in the league doesn’t negate that
I thought the same thing, came here to post this. They have had a very, very good year and outperformed everyone’s expectations. Credit where credit is due.

I thought the same thing, came here to post this. They have had a very, very good year and outperformed everyone’s expectations. Credit where credit is due.
It's Bigfooty. At this point in time we're a rabble that's cooked. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back