Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 23 - Dogs v Port Fri August 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Said it just before, absolute down hill skiier.
When dogs are up and about, he looks like a superstar, but when times are even slightly tougher, he turns to jelly.
No composure, no game sense, and absolute passenger

Perhaps not gone backwards, just that with some increased experience his flaws can't be excused as "just a young player".

U16s would know not to ping from the boundary from a long distance. Center it.

No it won’t. If they win by a margin less than 33% their percentage goes down, it up.
so 13 goals to 9, or 16 goals to 11, would be ok.
Nope. Lions are only 0.1% behind which is nothing.
"Gap to W Bulldogs (4th): B.L. need to score 3 points"

Doesn’t make any sense at all, doesn’t seem up to being a solo ruck

Actually it does (even though it didn't work) the idea - seemingly - was to nullify Alir, one of their 'attack' weapons (sounds weird but watch how he sets up offences) and use Eng as a tall forward coz Noughts not firing and Bwuce injured.

If ever a team pinched a game its Port. Don't hold much confidence in them after tonight, the Dogs were just that fraction better than Port , which was shown throughout the game.
But it was a battle of attricion, weird game, and those few minutes at the last 5 or so minutes Port had the sway and clung on desperately, I really think the Dogs were much better over all on the night, but Port won.

I am sceptical about how far they will go in the finals, you couldn't be super confidant after that , looking the loser and pinching it.

Still they did it to us once just finished short of the win and we went on to a flag.

But I am curious to read what Port people think , I reckon the team losing for most of the night, won the match??

Does that worry you about next weeks finals. Although you may get a home final. Your skipper is a diamond , only for him you lose, that is not a good sign?

Which game were you watching?

How was Lewis Young’s handball called a throw? Throws never get paid these days and that one was clearly a handball.
that’s the decision that determined the game to me.
Haha. What about the throw to dunkely for the goal he kicked. Dogs are always throwing it, usually get away with it.

15 to 23. There have been far more lopsided free kick counts than that.

So many blatant dropping the balls not called but the obvious one was the non-call on Marshall when he went up someone’s back and didn’t get within 5 metres of marking the ball. That was the easiest call an umpire can make and it was let go which lead to Wines kicking the goal that let the Power back into the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah missing the double chance after being top 2 for 20 rounds when u just have to win 1 out of last 3 games to secure it is choking hard...
You don't know what a choke is. You can't choke over three games.

Now Brisbane failing to make top 4 from here having it handed to them on a platter WOULD be a choke.

nah not at all. Dogs are shot & we beat them convincingly with Bruce 2 weeks ago….slow, indirect, no goal avenues….we’ll repeat the dose next weekend.

Yeah I get that but it's not the Bulldogs I'd be worried about, it's Essendon's ability to win on the big stage.

If ever a team pinched a game its Port. Don't hold much confidence in them after tonight, the Dogs were just that fraction better than Port , which was shown throughout the game.
But it was a battle of attricion, weird game, and those few minutes at the last 5 or so minutes Port had the sway and clung on desperately, I really think the Dogs were much better over all on the night, but Port won.

I am sceptical about how far they will go in the finals, you couldn't be super confidant after that , looking the loser and pinching it.

Still they did it to us once just finished short of the win and we went on to a flag.

But I am curious to read what Port people think , I reckon the team losing for most of the night, won the match??

Does that worry you about next weeks finals. Although you may get a home final. Your skipper is a diamond , only for him you lose, that is not a good sign?

Back