Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 2 - Swans v Cats Fri March 25th 7:50pm AEDT (SCG) CONGRATS BUDDY ON 1000 GOALS!

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I've ran on for 2 before. Dunstalls 96 100 and Franklin 08. Both occassions security were around players before the goal even went through. Even Pluggers 1300 they had security everywhere. There were barely any around the boundary for this. And having the music going? This was pretty piss poor from the AFL.
How do you think you would have gone tonight? Pulled hammy or Heartattack halfway across the ground

Love Buddy, he is a champion, the game has changed so much that 1000 goal players may be few and far between in the future.

But the game can come back to that need to score, and the need for big clever skilled forwards.

Buddy Franklin to me is a football icon , he has been a treasure to football like Dunstall and Lockett , these are the blokes that you watch, and you know your tradition is changing and the game is really changing to a lot, that is unrecognisable then you get a real FOOTBALLER, that Gary Buckanara recognised and that Alistair Clarkson brought that brilliance to the forefront

I have no animosity towards the Swans, good for them, Hawks had the best of Bud and Johnny Longmire kept it going, I barrack for them most non Hawthorn game.
And sadly I think that an era shuts down tonight, now with the last of the 100 goal a year players. The game and the changes the rules and the speed and the injuries give us a new sport.

I hope and pray that the AFL leave it alone from now on, and I see that the talking back to umpires hasn't been hammered after the first round and those guys are actually seeing when a penalty is deserved and when to just let it ride.

To the Hawk-Swan champion , Lance Franklin you need congratulating, in the modern era for making that 1000 goal mark, you are one of a kind, like the others who did this.

You got scragged at one stage earlier in the game, third quarter? Around the neck... got nothing from the umpires and that has been a very visible thing, throughout your career.
No one ever looked after you , to be a 1000 goal champion in this day and age stands you out as a real persisitent/ consistent true, what I call Australian Rules Footballer , born to the trade mate.Thanks for your games here at Hawks and up there at the Swans.

Good for you.

geelong should not be forgotten as to how lame they are.
Chris Rock Reaction GIF

Back