Roast AFL Bonus to Poach Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimma made a big thing of being a Richmond man in the lead up to 2017. I thought it was brilliant.

But a Richmond man sees out his contract. Or if he's experiencing burnout, he stays out of the game until he isn't burnt out.

He can get ****ed for being a ******* liar.

I don't often post a opinion but I take issue with gcs producing more afl players as it is a rort ,they have 3 top 12 academy picks coming at a 20% discount when called,that's on top of the afls biggest list at 48 players,their talent is unbelievable and it's plain not fair when we can't take a Richmond academy player who's called at pick 39 but gcs can call any kid in their academy at any pick called out.
The whole league is ****ed. Name me any sport in the world where the governing body owns 40% of the teams? Even 1% of the teams. The governing body that makes the rules, takes money from well managed member owned clubs and well gives more to themselves. Its a rort.

The whole league is ****ed. Name me any sport in the world where the governing body owns 40% of the teams? Even 1% of the teams. The governing body that makes the rules, takes money from well managed member owned clubs and well gives more to themselves. Its a rort.
Which teams do that own apart from GC and gws?

Which teams do that own apart from GC and gws?
Another five clubs remain under the ownership of the AFL:

1. Sydney Swans
  2. Greater Western Sydney Giants
  3. Gold Coast Suns
  4. Adelaide Crows
  5. Port Adelaide

I don't wish him well...why would you...it's footy...some can...and that's fine by me...but I won't...couldn't even stand to finish watching his GC presser.
He has always struck me as a selfish person...despite his dialogue to the contrary...I suspect you have to be so though...to be a successful afl coach.
I live where he grew up...and before 2017...I can't count how many arguments I got into with local blokes...after bagging dimma as a coach...and having them come to the defence of their mate :)
But despite all my misgivings...he was successful...and I am so happy to have had just 1 premiership...much less 3.
While I was proved completely and utterly wrong in 2016 calling for his sacking...I'll still put my money on him not winning a GF at GC.
I still believe it was the improved organisation of RFC that won those premierships...I mean how many sliding door moments were there...like Dan Richardson bringing in Emma Murray for Dylan Grimes just before we pushed him out...and I reckon it was RFC keeping Dimma in line that was just as important...as his coaching ability.
Time will tell.

Dear Damien Hardwick,

I hope this message finds you well, though I highly doubt it, given your recent choice to abandon the Richmond Tigers and join the Gold Coast. Your betrayal has left me astounded, and I must say, the bitterness I feel towards you is nothing short of monumental. What is a 'Richmond Man', I'm dumbfounded at the change in tune. It's astonishing how quickly loyalty and dedication can crumble in the face of self-serving decisions. Your move to the Gold Coast screams of opportunism, and the fact that you could turn your back on the team, the fans, and the legacy you helped build is beyond disappointing.

I genuinely hope that your new venture brings you nothing but regret and disappointment, much like the emotions you've sparked in the hearts of those who once held you in high regard. Your actions have cemented your place as a traitor in the eyes of Richmond supporters, and I can only hope that karma catches up with you sooner rather than later.

Sincerely,
Tzatziki that's gone foul and texture clumped

Another five clubs remain under the ownership of the AFL:

1. Sydney Swans
  2. Greater Western Sydney Giants
  3. Gold Coast Suns
  4. Adelaide Crows
  5. Port Adelaide

I don't know they owned the SA clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Damien Hardwick,

I hope this message finds you well, though I highly doubt it, given your recent choice to abandon the Richmond Tigers and join the Gold Coast. Your betrayal has left me astounded, and I must say, the bitterness I feel towards you is nothing short of monumental. What is a 'Richmond Man', I'm dumbfounded at the change in tune. It's astonishing how quickly loyalty and dedication can crumble in the face of self-serving decisions. Your move to the Gold Coast screams of opportunism, and the fact that you could turn your back on the team, the fans, and the legacy you helped build is beyond disappointing.

I genuinely hope that your new venture brings you nothing but regret and disappointment, much like the emotions you've sparked in the hearts of those who once held you in high regard. Your actions have cemented your place as a traitor in the eyes of Richmond supporters, and I can only hope that karma catches up with you sooner rather than later.

Sincerely,
Tzatziki that's gone foul and texture clumped
Personally I think we needed a change. Dimma was out of ideas. Maybe he's a one trick pony? My problem is with the way he did it and still professes the Richmond way and loyalty. As a person he has tarnished his reputation. Firstly leaving his wife and family for a younger women. Yeah I know relationships can sour, and I've never criticised him for that until now. Secondly for using the excuse he was burnt out. He had the GC job lined up when he said that, with the AFLs backing. To me he has lost my respect.

Who gives a s**t.
People move on from jobs all the time.
Bed wetters still at it

Agreed we shouldn't be too pissed at dimma. He is a Richmond legend regardless if the end may have been a bit dodgy.

But I've never understood this argument, for example, let me know if you do a lap of honour and shed tears with your partner and kids next time you quit your job. As stupid as it is, it's just a game after all, it is nonetheless more than a job.

Agreed we shouldn't be too pissed at dimma. He is a Richmond legend regardless if the end may have been a bit dodgy.

But I've never understood this argument, for example, let me know if you do a lap of honour and shed tears with your partner and kids next time you quit your job. As stupid as it is, it's just a game after all, it is nonetheless more than a job.
Dimma said AFL is a business in his presser today.

Dimma made a big thing of being a Richmond man in the lead up to 2017. I thought it was brilliant.

But a Richmond man sees out his contract. Or if he's experiencing burnout, he stays out of the game until he isn't burnt out.

He can get ed for being a *** liar.
Dimma gave his all to the club, owes the Tigers nothing. Left Richmond probably a season too late if anything.

Also didn't get paid for next season when he could have held the club to ransom. So left the club on good terms.

IMO we need someone new at the helm with new ideas. WIN/WIN for Dimma and the club with him moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back