News AFL corruption & alleged secret drug testing

Remove this Banner Ad

NO !!!

I am the Original
Bigger Badder Meaner
Planet Of The Apes Reaction GIF

How long is a piece of string?

How long did the AFL allow Carlton to choke on its own vomit before it stepped in?

You guys need to pick a lane. If you think the AFL has it in for us and deliberately give us bad draws, crap umpiring, changing rules to "kill our style" - then why would they do it?

They either are, or they aren't. If they aren't - then there is no conversation required. If they are, then what is their motivation? Why would they do it?

Pick a lane. Its becoming incredibly boring reading 10,000 post on people claiming this stuff without ever wanting to touch on the why.

It all started post the 2020GF yeah? why would that be i wonder......

Lol I explained exactly why on this thread numbskull.

More evidence Damian Barrett is told what and what not to say by the AFL. Supposed to be a journalist. Openly states he knows many of the players "helped" by the AFL's liberal drugs policy. So this is curious. In a world where the AFL is spruiking doctor-patient confidentility as the reason why player's names can't be revealed, and when players go to their club's doctor and then declare a hamstring or similar to avoid playing with illicit drugs in their system, and this is protected under doctor-patient confidentiality....

How does an AFL shill like Damien Barrett become aware of who the players are? I mean the doctor isn't going to tell him and the player isn't going to tell him. So this is very curious. How does he know?

1711752316493.png

Last edited:
More evidence Damian Barrett is told what and what not to say by the AFL. Supposed to be a journalist. Openly states he knows many of the players "helped" by the AFL's liberal drugs policy. So this is curious. In a world where the AFL is spruiking doctor-patient confidentility as the reason why player's names can't be revealed, and when players go to their club's doctor and then declare a hamstring or similar to avoid playing with illicit drugs in their system, and this is protected under doctor-patient confidentiality....

How does an AFL shill like Damien Barrett become aware of who the players are?

View attachment 1943704
The Magistrate Courts say hold our collective beers...we canna name and shame drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs?!?

How does an AFL shill like Damien Barrett become aware of who the players are? I mean the doctor isn't going to tell him and the player isn't going to tell him. So this is very curious. How does he know?

View attachment 1943704
If the AFL and by extension Barrett knew what was going on, I think that would be a good thing. However with Barrett it’s just as likely to be him pumping up his own tyres. I believe the real issue in all of this is “does the AFL know what is actually going on and are they actually in control”. As another poster said very well, “if a player came to the club doctor and said I’ve taken steroids would the doctor report him or test him”. The AFL needs to tell us what controls they have in place to stop abuse of the system.

If the AFL and by extension Barrett knew what was going on, I think that would be a good thing. However with Barrett it’s just as likely to be him pumping up his own tyres. I believe the real issue in all of this is “does the AFL know what is actually going on and are they actually in control”. As another poster said very well, “if a player came to the club doctor and said I’ve taken steroids would the doctor report him or test him”. The AFL needs to tell us what controls they have in place to stop abuse of the system.

But how can the AFL or Barrett know when players are pre-testing positive to illicit drugs when doctor-patient confidentiality applies? Who is informing them in this scenario? Am I missing something or does this very obviously not add up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long is a piece of string?

How long did the AFL allow Carlton to choke on its own vomit before it stepped in?

You guys need to pick a lane. If you think the AFL has it in for us and deliberately give us bad draws, crap umpiring, changing rules to "kill our style" - then why would they do it?

They either are, or they aren't. If they aren't - then there is no conversation required. If they are, then what is their motivation? Why would they do it?

Pick a lane. Its becoming incredibly boring reading 10,000 post on people claiming this stuff without ever wanting to touch on the why.

It all started post the 2020GF yeah? why would that be i wonder......
stuff 'Pick a lane', this is big footy traffic and the only way to keep the threads active is to post it like you stole it

Cgk0.gif

FYI I measured my string and its 10 inches, not sure why you wanted to know this but happy to help :hearteyes:

What else is the CFL lying about?
Everything.

They tried to tell everyone that round zero isnt the opening round. Gaslighting 101.

I remember all the rumours around Buddy when he had constant hamstring issues that turned into a mental health break. Maybe it's true but I also have to assume he had a coke addiction and the cfl were helping him hide it.

Clayton Oliver's "infection" in his foot. We thought it was bullshit then and now we can all but assume he was off dealing with his coke problem, assisted by the cfl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back