Review AFL R8 vs Western Bulldogs @Metricon- Thursday 23 July 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Disgraceful end to the quarter. Should be 4 goals in front

ballard off at the end of the quarter and I felt would have made the difference in that contest with bontempelli. Luckily only ended up a point.

Honestly, I expected WB to kill us today. They are lucky to be ahead at HT. Happy with a team effort after the first ever 5 days break. It looks like we can now compete against any team.

Powell looks great coming off the back half. Defensively his positioning is a bit to be desired, but that's to be expected given he's played all of two games there.

It sucks reading that Lemmens ripped it up in the twos when I see Holman running around out there. He just looks like a shadow of his former self right now. Hasn't looked the same since someone cannoned into his ribs a few weeks ago.

These VFL Umpires are at it again
Fix it Gil

In the wet its been a pretty tough game to umpire.

Which instances did you think were unfair?

Swallow was scragging the opposite ruckman 3 times he rucked in our forward 50, gave a free kick away on the 3rd. Thought we got lucky there. Thought Bont should have been penalised for deliberate when he was tackled and kicked it straight out. You win some, you lose some. From someone who can appreciate more than one side, I don't think it's been particularly egregious.

Powell looks great coming off the back half. Defensively his positioning is a bit to be desired, but that's to be expected given he's played all of two games there.

It sucks reading that Lemmens ripped it up in the twos when I see Holman running around out there. He just looks like a shadow of his former self right now. Hasn't looked the same since someone cannoned into his ribs a few weeks ago.
Last week he weared rib protector - probably still not right. Yeah, Lemmens crazy pressure would be handy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back