Game Day AFLW 2017 R2 vs Melbourne (7.40pm @ Princes Park)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just posting what I think but I get called a ******* Idiot for it and it over the Top
Dave, we all get called an fwit occasionally for our views.
It's part and parcel of putting it out there in the ether.
Take it as a badge of honour. You are only called that because you've evoked an emotional response in a fellow human being.
That's a good thing.

Almost like Bucks has been coaching since half-time

Overall an enjoyable game. Don't think we'll get a win to be honest. The girls aren't fit enough yet and our skills aren't good enough to make best use of a player like Mo Hope. We are always going to get killed when we turn it over because teams will out run us and stroll into open goals.

I am just posting what I think but I get called a ******* Idiot for it and it over the Top
You made a critical comment which you're well within your right to do, but don't complain when others are critical of your post.

It's a forum. Not everyone is going to agree with each other all the time.

Now your just making s**t up.

No one called you that.

I remember when this forum wasn't the Dave babysitting forum...

I miss that.

I'd tell you to calm down and that its all not about you... but other people tell you that.

I will say that I don't enjoy your melodramatic carry on in nearly every game day thread and imo you are destroying what I used to like about coming here.

Calm the * down. This forum is not all about YOU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to understand what some people expected from this comp, so much negativity. Terrible. Sure, skills can be atrocious, decision making can be poor and awareness can be non-existant but you can't doubt the endeavour. We have to bear in mind that the talent pool at the moment is very limited as that increases over time those with poor skills will be weeded out.

Serious question Dave
why do you need the mods cant you just not come onto the site?

As I might not Control of my ******* Self as some people who are ******* perfect

Well the Skachman and Coaching Panel have done a Poor Job

15e9d8f4f83a853d3461246834ce1771.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back