Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro, you know perfectly well that what matters to the AFL are the optics. Every single time.

Despite the headline I was pleased to note this was not about North, and also to hear that the club is making his personal education on this something the whole club can be part of.

Caro, you know perfectly well that what matters to the AFL are the optics. Every single time.

Despite the headline I was pleased to note this was not about North, and also to hear that the club is making his personal education on this something the whole club can be part of.
Good grief, she'll turn it into the rest of the team doing his homework for him.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

This is much better

I hope they’re still elite, because they were. Malthouse and Pagan were also elite in their day too, couldn’t get with it. Just sayin

I know Alastair Clarkson and Todd Viney will read this, that’s precisely why I’m saying it.

Wtf are you dribbling about. No one reads or cares about your bs except us other dribblers on Bigfooty.

I hope they’re still elite, because they were. Malthouse and Pagan were also elite in their day too, couldn’t get with it. Just sayin

I know Alastair Clarkson and Todd Viney will read this, that’s precisely why I’m saying it.

They won't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we are comparable to GWS in 2013 (their second season). Lots of young talented kids developing, some older players past their prime and a couple of good senior players.

They won 1 game that year (one less than their inaugural year), got absolutely smashed in a lot of games but got more games into their elite talent who started to push to the 50 mark.

The following year (2014) they won 6, then (2015) won 11, then (2016) they won 16.

Stay the course.

Caro: REEEEEEEEEEEEE CLARKSON HASN'T STARTED HIS PRIDE EDUCATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

North: Actually Caro, we've scheduled an extended session in June to educate the entire club, not just the mandated education for Alastair, it's better to educate everyone so it doesn't happen again.

Caro: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT THE OPTICSSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Caro: REEEEEEEEEEEEE CLARKSON HASN'T STARTED HIS PRIDE EDUCATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

North: Actually Caro, we've scheduled an extended session in June to educate the entire club, not just the mandated education for Alastair, it's better to educate everyone so it doesn't happen again.

Caro: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT THE OPTICSSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
She is really having a go at the AFL though, not us or Clarko - they come up with a penalty that they think will wash, just until they can get it out of the headlines.

Thank god for WADA or that would have gone the same way.

Clarko, Roos leaders to start Pride in Sport training this month​

Lauren Wood

North Melbourne’s leaders will all embark on Pride in Sport training at the end of this month.

As this masthead revealed last month, Kangaroos coach Alastair Clarkson had been yet to complete his mandated education program as part of his sanction in the wake of his fiery exchange with St Kilda defender Jimmy Webster.

As part of the sanction, Clarkson – who was found to have used homophobic language towards Webster – received a suspended $20,000 fine and was ordered to undergo the training that would be overseen by the AFL.

The Kangaroos have made the decision to not only see Clarkson undergo the training session, but club executive and senior leaders, AFL coaching staff and player leaders and AFL Women’s team staff.

A Pride in Sport facilitator will travel from interstate to deliver the half-day session at the end of May, which had been delayed due to schedule differentiations.

The league is understood to be supportive despite the delay in Clarkson’s training completion given that it will now involve a larger contingent of club staff.

Port Adelaide forward Jeremy Finlayson is set to complete further pride training after he was suspended for a homophobic remark earlier this season, while Gold Coast’s Wil Powell was last week suspended for five games for the same offence.

Lauren Wood

North Melbourne’s leaders will all embark on Pride in Sport training at the end of this month.

As this masthead revealed last month, Kangaroos coach Alastair Clarkson had been yet to complete his mandated education program as part of his sanction in the wake of his fiery exchange with St Kilda defender Jimmy Webster.

As part of the sanction, Clarkson – who was found to have used homophobic language towards Webster – received a suspended $20,000 fine and was ordered to undergo the training that would be overseen by the AFL.

The Kangaroos have made the decision to not only see Clarkson undergo the training session, but club executive and senior leaders, AFL coaching staff and player leaders and AFL Women’s team staff.

A Pride in Sport facilitator will travel from interstate to deliver the half-day session at the end of May, which had been delayed due to schedule differentiations.

The league is understood to be supportive despite the delay in Clarkson’s training completion given that it will now involve a larger contingent of club staff.

Port Adelaide forward Jeremy Finlayson is set to complete further pride training after he was suspended for a homophobic remark earlier this season, while Gold Coast’s Wil Powell was last week suspended for five games for the same offence.

Caro has a massive sook and so we take the story to her competition. Well played, Mick Tormey, well played.

Lauren Wood

Smart move by the club.
Only one person going puts the spotlight on. But a bunch of ppl going just downplays down the whole thing greatly.

Smart move by the club.
Only one person going puts the spotlight on. But a bunch of ppl going just downplays down the whole thing greatly.
given the amount of compliance issues todays workforce require iam surprised this isnt mandatory for all clubs anyway, there are 9 online modules i have to complete annually just to maintain my gate pass at my workplace, thats before you even consider the other statutory refreshers to maintain my qualifications such as blue book electrical, a grade refreshers, high voltage recipient in charge, confined spaces, working at heights, CPR, Breathing apparatus, fire first responce, Dogging and rigging....

given the amount of compliance issues todays workforce require iam surprised this isnt mandatory for all clubs anyway, there are 9 online modules i have to complete annually just to maintain my gate pass at my workplace, thats before you even consider the other statutory refreshers to maintain my qualifications such as blue book electrical, a grade refreshers, high voltage recipient in charge, confined spaces, working at heights, CPR, Breathing apparatus, fire first responce, Dogging and rigging....

meanwhile... i had to do a module on how to safety walk up and down the stairs at work.

meanwhile... i had to do a module on how to safety walk up and down the stairs at work.
200.gif

You were getting pretty reckless to be fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back