Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Even after everything cant help but luv the guy. Its like normality is restored seeing him in eagles getup again.

It's that god damn smile! I hope he gave off a good enough vibe that he'll invited back for future things. Was also probably a shrewd move by the club to bring him in to get a first hand look to see how he's going before the 10 year get together with the Premiership players. Dude could've had a job for life at the club or in the media if he stayed straight, hope he's doing good.

It's that god damn smile! I hope he gave off a good enough vibe that he'll invited back for future things. Was also probably a shrewd move by the club to bring him in to get a first hand look to see how he's going before the 10 year get together with the Premiership players. Dude could've had a job for life at the club or in the media if he stayed straight, hope he's doing good.

I read the other day he has been coming to the club for a while now. I think they don't make such a fuss about it because Cousins doesn't want the media attention. I mean look at every news site reporting that photo of him and Nic Nat.

Good to see Razzle involved. Hopefully his missus can push out a few ranga champions.

I don't care if he didn't play enough matches, we deserve his progeny

Jordan had shown a lot more at the same age. Waterman boys had both shown a lot more. Alec had shown more than Jake at the same age, the difference between the two is scope for improvement given their relative size.
Being a pretty decent draft, do you think that jake will be our only f/a and is there a chance of both jordan and zane being drafted by us?

Wouldn't have a clue. Jake Waterman might cost us a second or third rounder, hard to see him costing us a first unless he bolts up the draft order.

Doubtful on the other two having seen none of them. I believe Jake and Zane are similar players being marking forwards around 190cm tall.

Obviously Jordan Matera has had some injuries over the last two years that limited his rise, perhaps a good year in the WAFL could push him over the edge...

Being a pretty decent draft, do you think that jake will be our only f/a and is there a chance of both jordan and zane being drafted by us?

Jordan is at South Fremantle this year, so should hopefully get some TV time (every week if I had my way!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea if it would make the competition unfair,

but I believe the F/S rule should be......... if my Dad played 1 game for an AFL club, I think they should have priority to pick me..................... In fact I reckon that even if my Pop played 1 game for a club, they should have priority on me. :)

That would be really unfair to the newer clubs then...

Way more players have played at least one game for the Vic clubs than any of the interstate clubs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have no idea if it would make the competition unfair,

but I believe the F/S rule should be......... if my Dad played 1 game for an AFL club, I think they should have priority to pick me..................... In fact I reckon that even if my Pop played 1 game for a club, they should have priority on me. :)
Imagine if their was a 33yr old in one of the state leagues who's 15 year old son was an absolute gun and touted to be one of the best.

Could you imagine a team giving the VFL player a 1 year rookie contract, giving him one game thus allowing them to pick his son? Dodgier things have happened

Imagine if their was a 33yr old in one of the state leagues who's 15 year old son was an absolute gun and touted to be one of the best.

Could you imagine a team giving the VFL player a 1 year rookie contract, giving him one game thus allowing them to pick his son? Dodgier things have happened

This

The rule is open to so much abuse if that were to happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back