Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

My young bloke is going real well, is there any way I can rig things so only WCE can pick him up?

Trouble I have with him is if he's playing forward and there's a blue in the backline he runs down to get involved.

May be the campaigner we're looking for? Still only 9 though :)

Will fit right in with the Bears. :p

What sort of comp is your 9 year old son playing in where there's a blue?
I was pretty rough in u11's there were a few blues here and there back in the day.

Lol I still remember my first goal back then. Soccered it through from a tight angle for it only to be disallowed as Socceroos it was banned.

What sort of comp is your 9 year old son playing in where there's a blue?

4 out his 5 games this year there has been a few tiffs. Nothing too serious, although a few punches have been thrown.

I'm telling him to play the ball not really upset when he gets stuck in to stick up for his mates.

I honestly think it's a symptom of what they see the AFL guys doing, not that I have a problem with it.

I was pretty rough in u11's there were a few blues here and there back in the day.

Lol I still remember my first goal back then. Soccered it through from a tight angle for it only to be disallowed as Socceroos it was banned.

Serves you right for not putting your head over the ball and picking it up :)

My young bloke is going real well, is there any way I can rig things so only WCE can pick him up?

Trouble I have with him is if he's playing forward and there's a blue in the backline he runs down to get involved.

May be the campaigner we're looking for? Still only 9 though :)
Under 10s . So he will run 20 metres. His Dad calling him a campaigner already. Sounds like a future Hawks Captain

Is it true that we can pick our Next Generation Academy players by bidding in a similar way to a F/S selection??

Yeah I think thats how we got Bayok so cheap, no one else wanted him so we got to rookie list him.

Could be wrong

Are you kidding? Willo was ace. Watching him smash through oppo backmen like a bowling ball through pins was fantastic. Its a pity the rest of the team would kick it over his head more often than not.
With Phil Matera crumbing wasnt a bad duo. 1 other notable forward from memory was the fat bloke at the end of his career Scott Cummings? Woosha moved him on straight away while he was on holiday tho . Was the Judge era first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 y/o girls aren't interested in footy so i have time. Already got the older one on board the 4 year old will be an eagles supporter too or she will be sleeping out side lol.
And dockers supporters may be weak as piss but i think you underestimate how delusional they are.
Must be wierd rooting a docker supporter.

Really sad about Alec, he could've been a pretty handy player. Hope that he doesn't give up and can still resume playing football one day, but it certainly isn't looking great for him. Was a bit disappointed that we delisted him instead of him keeping him for another year, but can't really blame them since his future was very uncertain, and continues to be.

Really sad about Alec, he could've been a pretty handy player. Hope that he doesn't give up and can still resume playing football one day, but it certainly isn't looking great for him. Was a bit disappointed that we delisted him instead of him keeping him for another year, but can't really blame them since his future was very uncertain, and continues to be.
Waterman, Cavka and Maginness all could have been handy players for us :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back