Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Talent can also skip people in the same generation.

Ashley McIntosh and Ben Cousins were great father/son pick ups for us, but they also had brothers (Nathan and Matt respectively) who never amounted to much footy wise.

Not a f/s but surely the Naitanui twins are the prime example of uneven inheritance.

Do we have any FS coning up? I feel as though Leccas old enough to have a couple 17 year olds

Unfortunately, Lecca doesn't have any sons approaching 18.

Even at Lecca Jnr's young age, he's said to be a big bodied midfielder with the talent of Chris Judd. Just makes the wait even harder.

Last edited:
Do we have any FS coning up? I feel as though Leccas old enough to have a couple 17 year olds

EachPoliticalAegeancat-max-1mb.gif

Pretty sure we have done our dash on the FS potential of early 90's pothead players.

Zac Mainwaring and Sunny Kemp eligible in 2019 and are on the WAFL website. Hopefully they'll play colts next year. Not sure if Kye Hart is still playing or not, but if he was, he'd be eligible next year. Same goes for McKenna's son, who might be eligible in 2019 as well.

Last edited:
Zac Mainwaring and Sunny Kemp eligible in 2019 and are on the WAFL website. Hopefully they'll play colts next year. Not sure if Kye Hart is still playing or not, but if he was, he'd be eligible next year. Same goes for McKenna's son, who might be eligible in 2019 as well.
Would love Mainy back on the wing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back