Australia v New Zealand 2nd Test at the MCG December 26-30

Remove this Banner Ad

Ball still doing a bit in the air and off the deck, this is excellent test batting from these two....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blundell genuinely bowling throwdowns

They would be better off with someones dad using a sidearm

Sidearm Club

I find this to be patronizing from Waugh and Warner.

We're getting slaughtered and they're talking about playing us more.

If anything this is vindicating CA's decision not to play us.

Being real, if you want NZ cricket to improve, they need to be playing us (as well as England, South Africa, and India) more often in test matches. They've got limited overs down pact right now, and the sport needs them to really blossom into that next top line country.

It hasn't helped that Ferguson got injured, and you've kept operating without an adequate spinner though.

Forget about their ranking, NZ have played at a low to mid ranked state cricket side standard this tour - but this session they've served up 2nd grade stuff.

I bet you they wished they were scheduled to play Australia last summer instead of India.

Probably. They were a good shot at winning that series a year ago.

The difference time makes, especially with our batting now looking like it could challenge India for the number 1 spot with Labs on a world class trajectory as a number 3 (I'm waiting to see how he does during Winter before saying he is), on top of Smith and Warner both being as solid as they were prior to suspension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back