Australia v Sri Lanka; 2nd Test @ Manuka Oval Feb 1-5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Compliments to the fielder? Looked like 2 pretty straight forward catches to me

You seem to think that this isn't an Australian batting line up containing an opener who gets out in the same way every innings, a number 3 who can't move his feet, a bloke playing his 2nd test and a keeper who has one FC century in his career. This is the worst Australian batting line up and era ever. That 550 was a complete false flag
If you're seriously trying to argue Australia's batting is significantly worse than Sri Lanka's bowling I don't know what to tell you. Also Sri Lanka has an opener averaging in the 20's with a SR in the 30's.

You should take up pitch preparation professionally if you think you have the magic formula to make a pitch where we score 100 and Sri Lanka score 300.

INB4 you use this innings to argue SL's bowling > Aus batting.

Say we made 100 and they made 300? It's a hypothetical scenario in your favour.

Had that happened then atleast the game was moving quickly.
You carried on and on about this wicket being a disgrace for being too flat and yet they only managed to scrape a score together of 215. Yet you think they could have somehow made 300 on a challenging wicket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You carried on and on about this wicket being a disgrace for being too flat and yet they only managed to scrape a score together of 215. Yet you think they could have somehow made 300 on a challenging wicket?
And at the start of the match he went on about it moving all over the place. He's a troll mate

Patterson & Burns are locks
I wouldn't call them locks, but it seems really harsh to drop them two and Head given they scored big runs at Test level, something the others really couldn't.

And at the start of the match he went on about it moving all over the place. He's a troll mate
Well tbf the Lankans have been making the new ball hoop. Other than that though it's been damn flat.

They didn't bat first. So you think our batsmen are that good and 550 is a representation of our batting skill?

So flat we bowled them out for 215
Irrelevant. They've batted pretty average and Australia bowled very well.

I don't think the wicket is 5/534 flat, but it's clearly not a 9/215 pitch either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back