FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Heroes vs Villains (Jan 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

You have to give George credit in that he has done at outstanding job in making Gerry think he has had a meaningful sway on any vote
He uses the old trick of suggesting something to Gerry, has Gerry then repeat the plan and then says “great idea Gerry”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Gerry goes next. Liz is on the bottom and has to beat Matt to stay alive. Matt can win immunity and vote out Liz but then needs to do it again to be able to choose Gerry. George can't beat Matt or Liz in challenges but can pit them against one another at F3. Gerry can't win from here.

I think it will go:

George goes next
Liz wins final immunity and brings Gerry
Liz wins
Liz will have to win next immunity too for that to happen as Matt will want her off.

From here it’s either Matt or Liz against Gerry in the final.

There’s no path for George

Wonder if Nina’s speech there swayed George.

Yeah he told the camera as much after the elimination.

My order of boot now would be

-Nina
-Whoever doesn't win immunity out of Liz or Matt.
-Whoever doesn't win immunity out of George or previous immunity winner of Liz/Matt

To me, it has to be Liz or Matt that make it through vs Gerry. If George can pull a few immunities out of his arse then he's got it in the bag.

Not a hard pick but still on target. That tribal pretty much cemented that Matt and Liz see each other as their main threat.

I reckon Gerry goes next. Liz is on the bottom and has to beat Matt to stay alive. Matt can win immunity and vote out Liz but then needs to do it again to be able to choose Gerry. George can't beat Matt or Liz in challenges but can pit them against one another at F3. Gerry can't win from here.
No-one is voting Gerry off - he’s the ultimate goat

There’s no path for George

Well there is if it's a puzzle-type challenge. Now that Nina's out, he's obviously the smartest tool left in the tribe.

Quite often these final challenges are physical/endurance challenges that favour smaller women though.

The FTC is going to be ugly. They're all going to rip into him. He'll either stumble Sharn style or go the agro.

Well there is if it's a puzzle-type challenge. Now that Nina's out, he's obviously the smartest tool left in the tribe.

Quite often these final challenges favour smaller women though.
They are always endurance challenges at the end though. It would be pretty suss if it was suddenly a puzzle

I thought so too but I can see a stalemate forming next round where two votes can be formed against George, Liz and Matt (pending immunity) and George pitches three votes on Gerry. Look at the scenarios:

George, Matt & Gerry - Matt wins immunity, takes Gerry
George, Liz & Gerry - Liz wins immunity, takes Gerry
Matt, Liz & Gerry - winner of final immunity takes Gerry
George, Matt & Liz - if Liz wins immunity, does she think she has a better chance than George or Matt? if Matt wins immunity, does he think he has a better chance against George or Liz?

I think Gerry goes next.

They are always endurance challenges at the end though. It would be pretty suss if it was suddenly a puzzle

Usually yes. And ones than can favour smaller women than male beasts (eg some kind of balancing).

Would suck if it's the 'under the water breathing challenge' though with life-saver Matt still there. That would truly be suss..

If Liz gets to final 2 - no matter who is the other, she will win.

The important thing now is who you have on the jury.

Still trying to work out how George thinks he becomes sole survivor. Any combination if he makes it to final 3, he will get booted at that point - you don’t take the risk of having him in the final tribal council.

Ok, if say Gerry gets to final 3 and somehow wins the final immunity challenge, does he take Matt or George (assume Liz gets booted next week)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back