FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I go to watch previous seasons of survivor? My go to stream site has every tv show under the sun bar survivor!

Tsw mentioned It earlier in this thread.

Download Kodi and add the Exodus extension.

Far out 2 and a half hours!!

And I cop stick for the Cats board ones wheb they go for an hour :D

Halfa in so far ... very good, and completely agree phantom13

I don't know how TSW could expect anyone to have the time to listen to a 2.5 hour Survivor podcast.

I mean sure, I listen to Know It Alls, Aus Know It Alls, RHAP exit interview, recap, voicemails, Wiggle Room, Why _ Lost Survivor and the Dom and Colin podcast each week, but now this is just excessive.

Far out 2 and a half hours!!

And I cop stick for the Cats board ones wheb they go for an hour :D

Halfa in so far ... very good, and completely agree phantom13
Our BF Survivor pods next Aus Survivor seasons are going at least 7 hours per episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha it was actually on my tweet lists and then I didn't tweet it as you did. I sacrificed so many retweets for you, you snake

When that podcast host says that Kristie's FTC is arguably the best of all time.

6R1gOZL.gif

In comparison to how Kristie was for the rest of the season, it was incredible.

It was also a pretty poor showing from Lee. Bloke would have won it if he had watched a few episodes before going to Samoa.

Well Matt said in that podcast that Lee wasn't as bad in the FTC as the edit suggests. Said his answer to his own very tough question was excellent, that he wasn't sure who'd won until he saw the finale etc.

Personally I give more credit to Kristie for the FTC than blame to Lee. But each to their own. To get almost everyone to decide to vote for you solely from the FTC makes it one of the best, if not the best IMO by definition. No one's ever done that before as far as I know.

It'd be interesting to hear Kristie on one of these podcasts. Don't think she's been on one yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back