Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 13 vs Essendon & changes for round 14 vs West Coast

Best vs Dons

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 20: Ivan Soldo

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest we look better with a firing chol. Way more threatening when he is on. Hope he makes back in. Nank and soldo are both dinosaurs compared to chol
LoL.What a ridiculous statement.

bewildering really. is markov dimmas new bunny.
how? markov’s been playing well. I agree broad should of come back in this week but if you want a bunny look at george.

“Which team is going to be brave enough (against West Coast) to say listen, let’s kick the damn thing along the ground inside 50,” Garry Lyon told SEN Breakfast.

I've been saying this for quite a while. Grub it in and see how the intercept markers go.

It might just bring the small forwards back into form. It might even help Castagna kick a goal with no time to think about it beforehand.
Saw Hodge do it many times. Got a free kick in the centre down in Tassie one day and just tumble punted it into the forward line. Why wouldn’t you with Cyril, Breust and Puopolo and also Gunston at their best and all having great hands and great understanding of each other.
Needs to be done. Even if our smalls aren’t what they were, Jack is cleverer on the ground than any WC defender and I believe WC’s ground ball stats are still poor

They have two talls in their forward line plus maybe a resting ruckman. Nic Nat is coming off a four day break and I think they planned to rest him for this game and go with their new kid Bailey Williams 200 and Oscar Allen as backup. But Allen is out. I suspect like us, they will change their rucks predominantly off the bench. NicNat played nearly 80% tog four days ago.

So they aren't really that tall in their forward line. In fact Balta 196 and Grimes 193 will be taller than Kennedy 194 and Darling 191. Maybe Brander drifting down will add height but it will be Kmac's job to keep him under control.

In fact they should be more worried about our tall forwards if we can get the ball in fast to them which imo is why we have gone small.

Having said that we're actually taller than them in almost all key positions except rucks.

Meanwhile Broady is getting a rest.

Btw this all completely contradicts a post I made last week lol

They have two talls in their forward line plus maybe a resting ruckman. Nic Nat is coming off a four day break and I think they planned to rest him for this game and go with their new kid Bailey Williams 200 and Oscar Allen as backup. But Allen is out. I suspect like us, they will change their rucks predominantly off the bench. NicNat played nearly 80% tog four days ago.

So they aren't really that tall in their forward line. In fact Balta 196 and Grimes 193 will be taller than Kennedy 194 and Darling 191. Maybe Brander drifting down will add height but it will be Kmac's job to keep him under control.

In fact they should be more worried about our tall forwards if we can get the ball in fast to them which imo is why we have gone small.

Having said that we're actually taller than them in almost all key positions except rucks.

Meanwhile Broady is getting a rest.

Btw this all completely contradicts a post I made last week lol

Kennedy is 196cm, not that it makes much difference.

Castagna hasnt kicked a goal in the past 4 games and only layed 4 tackles in those 4 games. How does he keep getting a game? Bizarre.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Hodge do it many times. Got a free kick in the centre down in Tassie one day and just tumble punted it into the forward line. Why wouldn’t you with Cyril, Breust and Puopolo and also Gunston at their best and all having great hands and great understanding of each other.
Needs to be done. Even if our smalls aren’t what they were, Jack is cleverer on the ground than any WC defender and I believe WC’s ground ball stats are still poor
Bulldogs won a flag doing it, worst inside 50's ever, but effective.

Some on here rate broad so highly, we’re rapping his year up and then got dropped or rested? Still not back in this week. Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back