Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 13 vs Essendon & changes for round 14 vs West Coast

Best vs Dons

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 20: Ivan Soldo

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who been in hot form out of the forwards Ryan was earlier. What's happen to that ruckman you got from saints.

Darling has kicked minimum 2 goals in 7 of his last 8 games.

Kennedy has been kicking bags in spurts.

Ryan looks to be playing higher up the ground abit in a link up role. Has kicked less goals this year, but covering more ground, and taking hangers.

Hickey is the Saints ruckman. He is serviceable, but not fit for purpose if Nic is playing.

But he is a fulltime #1 ruck. He isn't a great option resting forward.

We needed him in 2019 cos of Nic's ACL and Lycett went to Port.

Now Nic is back, he's #1 ruck. #2 Ruck is choice between Oscar Allen and Bailey Williams.

Oscar copped a knock on the weekend and has looked pretty banged up, so he is out resting.

Bailey Williams (200cm) will play #2 ruck and forward.

I saw him playing forward last week? It looked like he was in a half forward role

Playing on the wing, mostly guarding corridor, at times forward of centrel.

Last week he had a handful oh I50's and over 400 metres gaines.

0 goals though.

Markov is not a good matchup for West Coast.

Jarod Brander 195cm
Jack Darling 191cm (plays much bigger)
Oscar Allen 195cm
Josh Kennedy 194cm

Please tell me which forward he plays on? The rest of their forward line is mainly smalls. Broad has to come back in at the very least.
Oscar Allen injured being replaced by another big debutant bailey williams

It was a pretty solid win against Essendon, but still, I think there's three pretty easy changes to make.

In: Dow. Out: Stack. Dow's an inside mid and everyone else from the mid rotation has been going well. Gotta be Stacky, despite showing a bit as the league's lightest inside mid.

Broad's almost definitely gotta come in. Bachar is not getting dropped, and he was easily the least impressive from the back half. Bakes? Oleg? Both pretty good. Baker much shorter... Oleg less runs on the board... Dunno, but maybe Oleg.

I'm bloody excited to have Nank back. Bellchambers looks like his been loving the breakfast buffet and still got hold of Chol. This week is not the week to surrender hit-outs. Pretty easy decision.

I reckon Kenedy will rack up the free's against Balta like the port game
Big test for Balta, we will know more about him after this.

So far he has shown that he can dominate ordinary forwards. But he also got towelled up by Dixon. Altho Port had a lot of F50 entries that day

Pleased Aartsy is retained.
They have four mids in order, Sheed, Shuey, Kelly and Gaff.
Need to hit them hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do not understand Broads omission. Nor Castagna getting endless opportunity when his form has been dire

Me neither. Especially when so many guys have been given a bloody good run by Dimma.

And Markov, Houli, Baker and Short all running around down back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back