Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 13 vs Essendon & changes for round 14 vs West Coast

Best vs Dons

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 20: Ivan Soldo

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off make McGovern accountable he doesn't like playing on a man take him out of it gws let him do as he pleases. Eagles a pricise kicking team with skills we need to hit our forward entry's low and hard and keep ball on the deck for smalls to run havoc. Pressure and tackling that's how we beat them at the G the ball carrier they don't like like that.

markov done nothing wrong IMO.

Markov is not a good matchup for West Coast.

Jarod Brander 195cm
Jack Darling 191cm (plays much bigger)
Oscar Allen 195cm
Josh Kennedy 194cm

Please tell me which forward he plays on? The rest of their forward line is mainly smalls. Broad has to come back in at the very least.

Why does everyone want Chol out? He doesnt need to have a blinder each week

I agree. He's never going to be a high touches player and he's better suited to being the 2nd ruck/3rd tall forward than either of Nank/Soldo. In saying that he does have areas he can work on, he can ball watch at times around the contest rather than getting involved. When he does attack the contest he's very good because he is great below his knees and doesn't panic with ball in hand.

Nank was always going to come back in, his form pre-injury form was superb. I think many of us thought it would be for Soldo as they are both better players when playing as the no.1 ruck. Soldo was pretty good last week so it was gonna be tough to drop him. So Chol ends up being squeezed out even though he's more effective as the no.2 ruck IMO. Whether once Nank finds form again, they choose to go back to Chol as the no.2 I'm not sure. It's also dependent on how Soldo and Nank work together.

Dow in, Stack out (inj).
Not looking great for RCD's prospects.
Must have done something to upset the apple cart (not Alex Rance's apple cart). :D
The four mids are what I'm concerned about, Sheed, Shuey, then Kelly, Gaff.
Need to clamp down on their mids.
Gaff tends to fan out and ride shottie.
Need Dow as a negating mid type, similar to Ross.
Aarts to whack them hard too.

Markov is not a good matchup for West Coast.

Jarod Brander 195cm
Jack Darling 191cm (plays much bigger)
Oscar Allen 195cm
Josh Kennedy 194cm

Please tell me which forward he plays on? The rest of their forward line is mainly smalls. Broad has to come back in at the very least.

So who takes who from our back 6 and match up on ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dow in, Stack out (inj).
Must have done something to upset the apple cart (not Alex Rance's apple cart). :D
The four mids are what I'm concerned about, Sheed, Shuey, Kelly, Gaff.
Gaff tends to ride shottie.
Dimma mentioned RCD in his press conference and said he was very close but has injured his shoulder.

Dow in, Stack out (inj).
The four mids are what I'm concerned about, Sheed, Shuey, then Kelly, Gaff.
Need to clamp down on their mids.
Gaff tends to fan out and ride shottie.
Aarts to whack them hard too.

RCD injured

Nank, Broad, Caddy and Dow in

Out Arts, Chol, Stack, and Castagna out

Caddy plays forward, takes Georges spot. He is to dangerous to leave alone, can mark it on the lead. Also has some prick about him, so get him to get in the defenders ears and hopefully jag a free or two or he can also be rotated higher up the ground if we need to change our mix in the wing. I rate that more then georges chaos with this game because if the eagles keep the ball in the air, georges chaos game is nullified.

Nank and soldo to just bash and crash into nank all night. Reason for soldo over Chol. Big rucks push Chol out to easily at his young age. Soldo has the weight to crash into Nank but also the leap to try to nulify his forward taps. Nank will do what he does best, smash into him all night and can motor with him across the ground.

We need Broads experience in the back half. I was Markov to keep playing his role, big games experience is what we need to inject into him. prefer now then in a final. Dow on the wing and let him play his natural game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back