Autopsy Autopsy vs Hawthorn (W) - Rd 9. 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Well f- me :)

Having a little bit of experience and hardness back via Dumont and Garner was great, they did their jobs today - both very good off an extended spell. I hope we can continue our climb in competitiveness if and when we get some more experienced players back.
Jack Mahony is a low-possession player but I really notice his hard work and pressure, where it hasn't been as clear with our previous players in that role. He cops a lot of crap here and on other forums... he's 70 kilos dripping wet but puts in 100% every week, sure he makes mistakes but hopefully they get fewer and fewer with confidence and experience. I love what he's done the last few weeks, and we've been more competitive for it.

Hearts to hearts and hands to hands,
Beneath the blue and white we stand,
We shout, God bless our native land,
North Melbourne, North Melbourne.

Out we come, out we come, out we come to play,
Just for recreation’s sake, to pass the time away,
Lots of fun, heaps of fun, enjoy yourself today,
North Melbourne boys/girls are hard to beat when they come out to play.

So join in the chorus, and sing it one and all,
Join in the chorus, North Melbourne's on the ball,
Good old North Melbourne, they're champions you'll agree,
North Melbourne is the team that plays to win for you and me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to the boys a well deserved victory. I'm on the Noble bus , is the best coach we've had since Pagan. You'll all realise that soon enough.

I said earlier in the week , we'd beat the hawks as they're really s**t. But they do have recent flags in the bag. So while we can celebrate we beat no one today. I just hope you lot hanging for a win are satisfied. We've a road ahead and it will be frustrating at times if you want to see it that way. Or exciting, I prefer the latter.

So, so proud!

Cunners - Huge!
Goldy - Huge!
Tom Campbell - Huge!
LDU - electric!
TT- WOW!
Garner - Class, gave us so much confidence forward!
Jy - Absolute bull!
Atley - so composed and had a lot to do with those last 5 mins!
Hall - runs, runs, runs, gave us huge confidence!
CZ - wow!
Larks - he gets smashed every week but he puts in. He will get more support.
Young - Shinboner.
McKay - Calm, collected.
JZ - calm, didn't blaze away. Good game captain!
Walker - much improved 2nd half!
Powell - he will be a star
Mahony - really crucial around the ball
CT - this game will be a learning curve. I reckon he's got something but today he was up and down.
Turner - did well on Breust. Nice!
Dumont - Best 100th game? Huge!!!!
Charlie Lazz - I think he got sold too often. We need to stop doing that.
Menadue - Had less of an impact. I think we like him as the serviceable player that can play a role.

What a response in the 2nd half. Some absolute howlers all over the place but geez we needed that!

Noble HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(Side note: how good was it for Nobes to belt the song with us!?)

Well f- me :)

Having a little bit of experience and hardness back via Dumont and Garner was great, they did their jobs today - both very good off an extended spell. I hope we can continue our climb in competitiveness if and when we get some more experienced players back.
Jack Mahony is a low-possession player but I really notice his hard work and pressure, where it hasn't been as clear with our previous players in that role. He cops a lot of crap here and on other forums... he's 70 kilos dripping wet but puts in 100% every week, sure he makes mistakes but hopefully they get fewer and fewer with confidence and experience. I love what he's done the last few weeks, and we've been more competitive for it.
ex farkin xactly.
been trying to explain rationally on yhis forum for a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back