Mod. Notice Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2018 - Vote now!

2018 FOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When Touk Miller gets dropped from the team for poor form. The way he had a go at Tom Lynch was a total disgrace. Gold Coast are stinking up the league and using all the top draft picks to hide players in a supporter-less s**t hole.
Do you want Touk's number, because the hard on you have for him is pretty obvious.
Good on the young fella for standing up for what is right.
Lynch deserved a spray and got one.
He can f*** right off.

When Touk Miller gets dropped from the team for poor form. The way he had a go at Tom Lynch was a total disgrace. Gold Coast are stinking up the league and using all the top draft picks to hide players in a supporter-less s**t hole.
Everything points towards cockrates being a DanWA elias

the low iq level of shitlaide fans is critical, if you don't like shitlaide you are automatically a puffer

so much nuff

Hey m8 congrats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GAGF fatty, stick to what you are good at, it definitely isn't footy

thth1c7ebb7d.gif~c200

Your tears are delicous Flog

What was more delicious was seeing your front running supporters during the 2017 grand final watching their limp dicked team choke after their limp dicked stare down

What made it sweeter was my team backing it up with a flag because not limped dick

GAGF

You never go full Shitlaide

What was more delicious was seeing your front running supporters during the 2017 grand final watching their limp dicked team choke after their limp dicked stare down

What made it sweeter was my team backing it up with a flag because not limped dick

GAGF

well done, flog.

GAGF

well done flog
Of
The
Year

GAGF

its hard to tell that ur team just won a flag with the way u carry on lol

Back