Meltdown Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Voting is LIVE !!

Who is the Bay 13 Flog of the Year?

• STPer18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catscratchfever

• FurTheWin

• Jazny

• AvantGardener

• StMojo

• TheCatStevensExprerience

• Maya Sol

• Mesc

• Stokey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Vote for your favourite Flog.

Update:

2023- Aristotle Pickett
2022- Footy Is The Win
2021- Laphroaig
2020- DanWA (the illustrious FOTY 3peat)
2019- DanWA
2018- DanWA
2017 - Subaru
2016 - Sportsmaniac/Plugger35/Tigerboyz
2015 - J'AIDS
2014 - tazhawk
2013 - longdaveyjetta
2012 - Hard to Beat (Meltdown Mario)
2011 - Poseidon
2010 - Black Flag
2009 - Wonaeamirri33
2008 - Shotta
2007 - ManCityBlues

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't want it, you can give it to someone else who wants it like Elmer_Judd
6223898290_8387c99a13_c.jpg

You take that back 😡
You've got it easy. We just erased our own identity.

No racist scandals for over a year. No one gaoled or even arrested. De Goey only touching consenting partners.

Sure Ginnivan showed promise... so we traded him.

Now this Brisbane flog comes into the place and says "we don't boo" and "oh we won a flag, that's what we were trying to do".

I don't even know what I am anymore. You know I saw an unlocked car the other day and I just kept walking.

Now he says...he going to do it again....dunno man, is it even worth it?

johnny cash nin GIF by Maudit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the meltier FOTY threads in some time 😍

If only I melted in this thread instead of posting like a classy and composed gentleman, I would have won !

If Aristotle Pickett has any ounce of self-awareness, he would look back and see he won this prestigious award by his desperate pleas not to win and also blaming Collingwood Supporters and/or 'Trump Rimmers' (in his words)

Still a bit amazed I didn't win it in all honesty, given how piss poor I was this year (esp my conduct and melts on Semi Final Night)

But

200w.gif

If only I melted in this thread instead of posting like a classy and composed gentleman, I would have won !

If Aristotle Pickett has any ounce of self-awareness, he would look back and see he won this prestigious award by his desperate pleas not to win and also blaming Collingwood Supporters and/or 'Trump Rimmers' (in his words)

Still a bit amazed I didn't win it in all honesty, given how piss poor I was this year (esp my conduct and melts on Semi Final Night)

But

200w.gif
There's 2 types of flogs, the good ones and the bad ones.

But

200w.gif
Half my voters have never posted on the Bay so it was a fix from the start. #rigged

I had the same kind of issue actually i was well behind of pizzathrower next thing i know I was in three way tie in the final Talley but what can you do? :$

Be a better poster instead of spamming the bay with crap Geelong threads and try kiss ass to the mods ?

Back