Vintage Bay Bay 13 Special - Rebecca's Journey - Thread of the Year 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

MODS

Given this is a 2009 thread, and with the shocking news revealed in the update above, I feel it best that this thread be locked.

If there are new developments in the story, I'll start a new thread.

Let this stand alone for the geneations to judge as they see fit.

... jacked up with the Cuzzy juice and let loose in the Big W toys aisle ...

indeed. let that be an epitaph for this literary masterpiece!

i remember that bump dam lucky both of them

Yeah I know. Shocker! And Lewis came back on in the final quarter. And had no idea where he was. Not good!

On topic, this was a ripping thread. Pipped in TOTY by Ye Olde Bay 13 which is in my humble opinion is The Bay's best ever. Any other year and Rebecca's Journey would've won it. (Kinda like the Doggies in 2008, 2009 and 2010) :D:p

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I know. Shocker! And Lewis came back on in the final quarter. And had no idea where he was. Not good!

On topic, this was a ripping thread. Pipped in TOTY by Ye Olde Bay 13 which is in my humble opinion is The Bay's best ever. Any other year and Rebecca's Journey would've won it. (Kinda like the Doggies in 2008, 2009 and 2010) :D:p

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It did win floggo :$:$

Pretty sure this did win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back