Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Let rip. Tell them the drugs aren’t helping.
Kept giving me ice to suck earlier and I told the nurse “you’ve got me addicted to this ice s**t.”

If anybody missed it, this was a really dodgy vote.
I’ve sat around waiting all day for direction. If I wanted to blend in I’d have voted Nunez. Be smart

I don’t really understand the waiting for direction thing when flogs know no more than anyone else.
It’s why “villagers” who sit back and wait or comment a lot bit don’t commit look dodgy in such circumstances.

I don’t really understand the waiting for direction thing when flogs know no more than anyone else.
It’s why “villagers” who sit back and wait or comment a lot bit don’t commit look dodgy in such circumstances.
We were asked to wait, by kern to see what the flogs said. Ding said he was waiting. In the end I went with what I thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Day Five

SCUM HUNTER STONED

A local man has been publicly stoned to death by his peers in the village square this evening. In recent days, the man had aroused suspicons of townfolk discussing a fascination with Stones and a "scum radar" that he believed could find evil doers in the village.

Summary

Nunez (Villager - lynched by Village)

IT IS NOW NIGHT. DEADLINE WILL BE SLIGHTLY LATER TOMORROW MORNING.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BY 9AM AEDST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back