Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Or she's just lying about her role, which is what I've though since yesterday.
Evil are hiding perfectly behind me which is why they need me alive.

DERO could very well be the SK. Or he's a head, that's my thinking.

For anybody who knows my personality, knows I am being truthful and acting with integrity. I've acted with my interests firmly with the village. DERO has been planting seeds wildly hoping they'll germinate.

I agree with Porps. We need to kill her for a few reasons:

1) While she's alive there's doubt about whether night immunity has been hit
2) There's a chance she's lying and is actually evil
3) It would (likely) clear DERO as our vig

Dero the obvious hit for mine followed by Rodney.

Either way, if her action was "unsuccessful" then whoever DERO targeted should be hit.

I didn't die, and I'm a villager, so DERO is full of s**t.

The action redirected is the kill. that is why Deros kill on you and the redirected kill was unsuccessful.

my take anyway.

Evil are hiding perfectly behind me which is why they need me alive.

DERO could very well be the SK. Or he's a head, that's my thinking.

For anybody who knows my personality, knows I am being truthful and acting with integrity. I've acted with my interests firmly with the village. DERO has been planting seeds wildly hoping they'll germinate.

I think you are a WC but you are the Unknown, I think it was convenient you said your action was unsuccessful considering you were a bit under the pump. It's left us in a situation where we have to choose between 2 players' words.

My take.

Dero is the SK.

He obviously has a kill as he was right about Smeg. He isn't the vig though because his kill should have been rediirected off MWPP.

He thinks his kill on EJW was unsuccessful but it was redirected by Porps so the unsuccessful hit was actually on Jmoo or Rodney.

My guess would be Rodney.
Is there even a sk?

The action redirected is the kill. that is why Deros kill on you and the redirected kill was unsuccessful.

my take anyway.

Interesting. Would that mean the player to either side of EJW could be night immune?

Is there even a sk?

Thought I saw someone killed by the SK in a write up? Or is Unknown the SK maybe, considering we already had a Vampire and a Bomber, I feel like 4 solo roles is a bit much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. Would that mean the player to either side of EJW could be night immune?

That's what I think.

“THE WHISPER”

So let me get this straight. You clowns manage to finally lynch a bad guy, instead of some innocent but smelly imbecile and you get all cocky.

Then what do you do? Whip about like a ******* vortex of increasing stupidity and destroy more of your own overnight? I can’t say I’m surprised.

You don’t deserve me, but here we are:

• A crazed local man has devised an invention called a ‘scum radar’ which is rumoured to be only a series of deranged crayon sketches on the inside of a disused dishwasher box. Psychiatric assessment pending, although nobody is certain one way or the other of its validity and accuracy.
  • Apparently someone went against our advice and ordered the crab salad. Alarmingly it had no effect.
  • Not to be outdone, local Japanese dive bar “Miso Thirsty” has found a crate of edamame that have ‘fallen off the back of a truck’. Unfortunately it’s been made clear that these are certainly tainted by many strains of poisonous s**t, and someone couldn't help themselves.
  • In positive news, “Big Hard Tools” has begun to sell garden stakes again, as a local freak was proven to have been the culprit. They looked like one of those creeps who sit under the Flinders St Station clocks at all hours, and seems to have filed his teeth into points (just like a girl I once met in New Orleans, but that’s a whole other story). God knows the damage he’s done, and my sources suggest the puncturing may not be over yet, which I’m personally glad about, because that jingle is just so damn catchy “Eat STEAKS not STAKES”...
  • One scout saw a large group of Italian men gesticulating and shouting at clouds yesterday evening. Some poor sap was wandering around and ‘looked at one of them funny’ and got shot in the chest. From eyewitness accounts, the dead man looked like a wizard, but he was very, very dirty.
  • A bunch of wolves were seen robbing the local convenience store “In & Out Quicky”. They took 2 cans of John West Tuna (tomato and onion flavour), 14 picnic bars and 9 cans of red bull. And a banana. Tarks was in there buying mangoes and was wantonly disembowelled by one who just needed a Snickers.
  • Prior to his untimely death, Tarks had been planning to enter himself into the “Miss Shithole Village” pageant with his mango boobs. He’ll now have a no-show booking for a back wax on his conscience in the afterlife.
  • The “utensil Pit Hobo” continues to survive, in spite of his consumption of 12 bottles of Passion Pop. At least he’s still holding down his job, and does a reasonable job of serving.
image-20170330-15619-qcbucg.jpg

Enjoy, and remember...

“Anyone who will gossip TO you will gossip ABOUT you”

Sigh. Lynch me if you must. At least I'll die and you can go figure out this mess on your own. Another villager gone though, not good for the village with three gone overnight.

I assume that I was role-blocked. I don't think my role is as complicated as you're all making it out to be.

I'm placing my vote on por_please_ya again. The uncertainty her claim and role have caused have been a massive hindrance to the village, and she could turn out to be evil anyway.

manangatang Barrybran

I'm placing my vote on por_please_ya again. The uncertainty her claim and role have caused have been a massive hindrance to the village, and she could turn out to be evil anyway.

manangatang Barrybran
To be honest, it wouldn't shock me if you were aligned with DERO. Your behaviour has been suspicious to me since day dot.

To be honest, it wouldn't shock me if you were aligned with DERO. Your behaviour has been suspicious to me since day dot.

The events of tonight will decide my opinion on DERO, but he's definitely been the lesser of two evils. One of you has to go.

Just trying to make sense of it all.

She could well have been role-blocked but that puts you in the gun. if we are to believe Dero. which I don't

Dero pls. Obviously head evil. I would think the real vig knew this and tried to hit him last night which would explain the missed kill.

Barrybran manangatang

Remove this Banner Ad

Back