Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Day Four

DON DONE

Daily lynchings are becoming the norm in a village living in fear. After three of their own were killed overnight, townfolk debated whether to lynch a man claiming to be the town vigilante and a lady alleged to be the local bartender. In a move considered risky by many, the village chose to execute the man, who turned out to be the head of the Mafia syndicate that has recently established themselves in town.

Summary

DERO (Godfather - lynched by Village)

IT IS NOW NIGHT. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACTIONS BY 7AM AEDST.

Godfather (Non-Village) - cannot be killed at night; seers as “Village”

Thanks guys... No hard feelings Porps?

Also, kudos to those who were on to me early, Noobs, MWPP, Chappy etc. I had to scramble and the only thing I did not lie about was how busy I was and who my team saw naked.

Thanks mods. Dead PM me please.

Well there you go.
* there has been some interesting thing happen there though. Some of the posting suggested to me that some knew exactly rly what they were dealing with all along. Maybe Dero was seered by the other faction.
And there were quite a few keen to comment, push but not vote in fact one of the most vocal didn’t vote at all (I don’t think).

Also, kudos to those who were on to me early, Noobs, MWPP, Chappy etc. I had to scramble and the only thing I did not lie about was how busy I was and who my team saw naked.

Haha none at all, it was a challenge to try and counter your claims - you did pretty well to sow doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty ballsy move. Thanks for adding to game.

SM? Didn’t he vote?
Doesn’t look great for me or him.
I’ll wear it. Took DERO the whole 9 yards.
I’m pretty sure SM didn’t vote. He kept saying think about it guys we can’t kill the vig etc, then didn’t vote when his vote would have squared it up (mayor would have tipped it anyway).
It looks like comments made by somebody trying to look genuinely concerned about losing a vig but knowing it wasn’t the case.
IDC was very similar today posting as though he knew something we didn’t.
I’ll be lucky to be on at all tomorrow as I’m having an Op in the morning so I’ll say my piece now. If I were vig those two would pique my interest for sure.
I’ll likely cop one tonight anyway for this even if I’m wrong the real evil will probably try to frame them by killing me, so might as well put out there what I’ve got.
Why do you think it doesn’t look good for you? Apart from being a revhead?

I’m pretty sure SM didn’t vote. He kept saying think about it guys we can’t kill the vig etc, then didn’t vote when his vote would have squared it up (mayor would have tipped it anyway).
It looks like comments made by somebody trying to look genuinely concerned about losing a vig but knowing it wasn’t the case.
I’ll be lucky to be on at all tomorrow as I’m having an Op in the morning so I’ll say my piece now. If I were vig those two would pique my interest for sure.
I’ll likely cop one tonight anyway for this even if I’m wrong the real evil will probably try to frame them by killing me, so might as well put out there what I’ve got.
Because I argued hard all day for DERO, was coming from the same line of thinking as SM.

And the last time you played a game like this, you were a head. Food for thought?

Dearest village,

It came to me on my way home from dinner at Taco Bell with Mrs Ding that something was troubling me. It was more than the lack of contents in my taco that my hard earned invested in. It's was more than Mrs Ding's incessant talking about her day with kids that I don't know nor claim to father. It was the stench of evil in my city that were hidden in sewers and trying to blend in with the crowd.

I dropped off Mrs Ding and headed to my secret headquarters to convene a top priority meeting to talk business with my good mates Chappyuk and Hoos. We have no secret powers apart from a warm roof over our heads and a well stocked fridge. Whilst this pleases us immensely it does nothing for the rest of the village. We have lost our dear friends NaturalDisaster and spookism so were are your guiding light in these dark dark times. We will guide you to help rid the stench one by one...and then there were none.

Dear village,

Your three wise men convened and despite all kinds of smoke and mirrors lead you to an interesting character called DERO. He seemed like such a nice boy. The kind that publicly walked old ladies across the road. Little did she know he was probably stealing her handbag. Alas this scumbag of society was evil of the highest order.

One by one village....and then there were none.

Ding

por_please_ya you owe me breakfast.

Yeah. Now they get the chance to kill another villager ;)

If they go for SM, Fr0ggy (did he just claim evil?) or Cadaver they should be pretty safe.

And the last time you played a game like this, you were a head. Food for thought?
Lol when was that? Must have been a ******* long time ago I tell ya!
What sort of game am I playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back