Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm torn.

I think we need to hit the poisoner for the village to be a chance. I'm going to vote JT in hope he's actually naming the poisoner and that he is either the vig or the cub, trying to draw out the vig and get an extra kill for the wolves.

manangatang Barrybran

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Day Six

PUBLIC EXECUTION ENDS QUIET DAY

Six deaths overnight took its toll on a village desperately seeking to rid itself of evil and restore peace. The town was reasonably quiet today but came together in the evening to discuss executing yet another target. Their choice was between a man who claimed to be a local bounty hunter and a shady figure who had barely been sighted around town that week. The village turned to their lucky sausage roll and it was decided to lynch the shady figure who had barely been seen all week.

Summary

JT_the_Man (Alpha Wolf - lynched by Village)

IT IS NOW NIGHT. LATE START AGAIN TOMORROW. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BY 9AM AEDST.

Alpha Wolf (Non-Village) – cannot be killed at night; seers as “Village”

This new “sleuth when called upon” tactic really hasn’t worked in my favour has it?

Should’ve stuck with the old “kill me please” strategy. That always works.

This late in the game you have to be accountable, the time for laughs and giggles was a couple of days ago

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Day Six

PUBLIC EXECUTION ENDS QUIET DAY

Six deaths overnight took its toll on a village desperately seeking to rid itself of evil and restore peace. The town was reasonably quiet today but came together in the evening to discuss executing yet another target. Their choice was between a man who claimed to be a local bounty hunter and a shady figure who had barely been sighted around town that week. The village turned to their lucky sausage roll and it was decided to lynch the shady figure who had barely been seen all week.

Summary

JT_the_Man (Alpha Wolf - lynched by Village)

IT IS NOW NIGHT. LATE START AGAIN TOMORROW. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BY 9AM AEDST.
Alpha Wolf (Non-Village) – cannot be killed at night; seers as “Village”

Score!

I hope boncer isn't just a bored villager and screwing with us just for laughs.

But if he's n holidays and still playing he's likely to have a role of some kind
:D You know me so well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think the real Vig should hit him. Leave him to be lynched when the named kill fails.
If the vig hits boncer and he doesn’t die, boncer will just counterclaim that he hit someone else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back